• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
i'm surprised how many people think 'designer' means name brand **** from macy's

maybe i just lived in a horrible place

Are yo saying "designer" Lee jeans aren't....designer? That word gets thrown around too loosely anymore and gets people all warm and fuzzy inside and makes them feel better about buying said "designer" item, kind of like Uggz.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
does that mean i can buy whatever he was trying to buy at 50% off? lol
no, you can buy it at full price, dear. i've decided to be generous and list the item for sale for a few days in order to compromise with this overleveraged buyer.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Are people still down on Kris van Assche? I never really understood the haters.
I think that the Dior Homme S/S 2011 stuff is looking pretty dope. Kind of considering going for broke (literally?) and copping a bunch this year.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
want ss shawl
SF should pool resources and buy it for you. you are the most likely to be able to pull it off.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am not buying anything anymore. i have 14 pants in rotation which means 2 weeks without repeats. i'd only be buying more **** to post it on the internet.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Isn't that why you bought them in the first place?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno, i dont post on waywt too much. i am just sick of talking about clothes

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i dunno, i dont post on waywt too much. i am just sick of talking about clothes
lol. fer reals though i keep telling myself i'm gonna go on a big shopping spree one of these days. not a baller sf shopping spree but just **** i can wear and not hate myself too much in. not sure it's gonna happen though. i keep getting buy with the same crap i have that i don't like all that much so it makes less incentive for me to go buy new stuff

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Same.

I just been wearing, going out, pimpin, drinkin, smokin, straight westcoastin.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i spend the vast majority of my free time in h&m sweats and an aa tee in the house and my coworkers mock my clothes so ******* all.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it's not fun talking about clothes anyway, cause on sufu they are marsupialed kids, on here hardly anyone knows **** and on sz they know too much. let's start sports/******* forum. those are interesting topics

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nah, i should just go hang out with my kids. i won't be on much once i have my dog to hang out with

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah true. have more **** than i need. will just make one special purchase once in a while. got the kids some allsaints drop crotch pants

alex, check out my last post in baller sneakers, you will laugh. i promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads