• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Big Mac. Dependably good.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Cass Light. Just the beer, I'm afraid.
frown.gif
3099058000_7333f39ee4_o.jpg
It's way early in the morning and I've had some sort of groundbreaking personal breakthrough earlier this eve, so I'm gonna call it a day soon and scoot off to bed, and when I wake up, NYE celebrations shall ensue. I am taking my lot to the Park Hyatt for some sushi and champagne, so that will be my breakfast today.
redface.gif

goodlife

Reaction score
Maccphail's Collection Bottling of Highland Park 8 with a splash of water.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Decided to have a few glasses of an inexpensive chardonnay recommended by the local wine guy given my love of Rombauer. It is, true to his recommendation, a great wine for the price but not quite as well put together as the Rombauer chardonnay. For >$8, though, it's definitely enjoyable.

Halloween-

Reaction score
Ahhh ran out of winter warmers. Looks like I'll have to go buy some more soon. Anyone have suggestions for what I should get? Some I have enjoyed are: Fuller's Old Winter Ale, Great Lakes Christmas Ale, and Old Jubilation.

Currently enjoying some Storm King Stout by Victory Brewing Company.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
accidentally made a cocktail that tastes exactly like those liquorice and strawberry flavored winegums. enjoyable, but not while having brunch.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Started off the evening with Belle Époque 2002, had an Auchentoshan, a yoichi, a bowmore, and now our countdown is in 25 minutes so we'll get another bottle of champagne, bollinger I'm thinking. Happy new year bitches!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
The Big Mac. Dependably good.

Indeed. My first real foray into single malt, and it's a success so far. Bottle was kindly given to me by member Rambo. Definitely makes me want to get more into scotch.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Damn. That's a nice present! Enjoy!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halloween-
Ahhh ran out of winter warmers. Looks like I'll have to go buy some more soon. Anyone have suggestions for what I should get? Some I have enjoyed are: Fuller's Old Winter Ale, Great Lakes Christmas Ale, and Old Jubilation.

Currently enjoying some Storm King Stout by Victory Brewing Company.

Samuel Smith's is pretty good. Are you familiar with Beer Advocate? http://beeradvocate.com/beer/style/47/?sort=avgD

A grappa that needed to be chilled more.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Just finished a retro-themed NYE dinner (soufflÃ
00a9.png
, vegetarian Wellington, cherries jubilee) At a favorite local place and now I'm having a sidecar waiting for the aforementioned dessert. Mght pick up a bottle of something to take back to the room.

First time having a sidecar and I really like it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads