• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
And Duncan had 2 points. What's ur point?

In other news, across my 4 leagues I think I have about 15 injured players today. ******* AWESOME

That Blair outscored and outplayed those "long guys" you keep babbling about.

And that the Spurs are deeper. And better. Tim didn't play for ****. Neither did Manu. Parker neutralized Kobe. And the rest of the Spurs (their reserves, mind you) beat the Lakers by 15 points. And if you were watching the game, it wasn't that close.

Big Trouble in little Purple and Gold La-La land.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
That is the key. These guys have been playing an extra month for the last three years. Basically an extra season above what the rest of the league has played. Not to mention international play.
I remember reading somewhere that Kobe had played the equivalent of 4 extra seasons if you totaled up all of his playoff and international games.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
That Blair outscored and outplayed those "long guys" you keep babbling about.

Please direct me to my blabbing about the Lakers front court. Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

Blair having a fluke game and you raving about it is LOL. You insinuating that he's better than Pau is even better

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^i love how you clown on him, if it weren't for your quotes I wouldn't even see his posts
redface.gif

sexandcandy

Reaction score
SHOT OF THE YEAR:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Please direct me to my blabbing about the Lakers front court. Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

Blair having a fluke game and you raving about it is LOL. You insinuating that he's better than Pau is even better

He outscored and outplayed them for one night. Which means he can do it again.

I'd have to search out the "long babbling". It was last year's playoffs. I think it was more than one LA sycophant in the Laker thread.

I did think Bynum looked pretty good. It might be more even if he stayed healthy. But he won't.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Spurs 99
Dallas 93

Los Ladies?!

Go Spurs Go

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SHOT OF THE YEAR:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

SHOTS OF THE YEAR. Sucks for OJ Mayo.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SA getting lucky with their schedule timing.

LAL when they are majorly slumping
Dallas without Dirk
BOS next week without KG or Rondo

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^i love how you clown on him, if it weren't for your quotes I wouldn't even see his posts
redface.gif

Oh nos, Jet has me on ignore!

Originally Posted by phreak
SA getting lucky with their schedule timing.

LAL when they are majorly slumping
Dallas without Dirk
BOS next week without KG or Rondo

Gotta love it, dontcha?

Maybe THEY will be the team to beat 72-10.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, saw this dunk live and I didn't think Blake would get it.

And I'm no Paul Pierce fan but DAMN!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads