• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JFC, how SF guidance and suggestions can change a man..

boat shoes, khaki shorts, and a white oxford.... to Megaman? How long did this transformation take?

I'm thinking of starting maybe some kind of PX90 video. Except not for getting into shape...but rather whoopin' asses into gear, stylewise.

like GXG90 (Gap to Geller in 90 days).

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you should take those down unless he consents. that's bullshit.

ps. Synth has a bit of a Cary Grant resemblance imo.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now photo shop jets face on his posts

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you wankers serious? Synthese could very well choose to STOP HOSTING THESE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET if it was a problem for him.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
JFC, how SF guidance and suggestions can change a man..

boat shoes, khaki shorts, and a white oxford.... to Megaman? How long did this transformation take?

I'm thinking of starting maybe some kind of PX90 video. Except not for getting into shape...but rather whoopin' asses into gear, stylewise.

like GXG90 (Gap to Geller in 90 days).

You give this forum too much credit. There may be other pockets of the 'net where people dress like Synthese, but this sure isn't one of them. The only "guidance" I can recall people doling out to Synth that he actually took was when he would ask for thoughts on brands he had little experience with, most of which, were sizing-related inquiries.

corsairjuly

Reaction score
AFL looking dope as always. Hair and glasses are really working together for you.
devil.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
You give this forum too much credit. There may be other pockets of the 'net where people dress like Synthese, but this sure isn't one of them. The only "guidance" I can recall people doling out to Synth that he actually took was when he would ask for thoughts on brands he had little experience with, most of which, were sizing-related inquiries.

gotcha, man. No hate @ synthese, either. Just love seeing these before and afters and how ones style can evolve. Drastically, in some cases.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ whatevs. why did you edit that out corsair?
lol8[1].gif

I think it should be someone's choice to show their face. It has nothing to do with Synthese in particular but in general. I thought about the fact that maybe they were still being hosted before posting that KM, but what if he lost the original hosting links or even forgot to pull them down. If they are still posted up in waywt, I'd say it's fair game. But if you somehow accessed a photo hosting account or something, that would be different. I don't know much about digital photography but the thought even crossed my mind that you maybe erased the information on the photo that represented the application of the blur.

People should be able to remain anonymous if they intend to. That's all.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these photos are on in the SF archives. How do you think APK was gonna hustle ya'll?

cez

Reaction score
lol. quit getting your panties in bunch. its not like Kent ransacked his server, Synth posted them himself.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
What Am I Wearing Today

dis little number

IMG_1809.jpg

I picture you wearing this with a straw of wheat in your mouth while painting using an easel on the side of a small creek in italy and palette in other hand.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just realized, Kunk needs to get in on this NYC meet up too! Kunk, you available Jan 18th-25?

EDIT: plus bows and graphic novelty. Any other NY StyleForum peeps? This should be fun!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Am I the only one who remembers when Synthese never blurred his face out? I know I didn't dream that ****.

I think he looks a lot like vanilla ice.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
IMG_1100.jpg
Drkshdw sweatshirt is perplexingly unflattering. It's like the torso of a 200 year old woman (who died many years before, but was brought back Pet-Cemetary-style, only to bitterly disappoint her lover with her sagging breasts. Since then she has wandered the earth, known by noone, scorned by all... Until Ridiculous Ovens saw her and was inspired to make that sweatshirt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads