• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Success Stories

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
nicelynice

14kacm8.jpg

qye7ol.jpg

this is sweet right here.

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I get into NYC (assuming there's no "Day After Tomorrow") the 13th. Capsule's that Mon/Tues and then I leave Thurs morning. We'll be working Mon and Tues during the day so Sun, Tues, or Weds night would work best for me for drinks.

My description was pretty dead on. This forum can be a great place for information and unfortunately misinformation sometimes. There aren't so much rumors or lies as there are misguided or poorly-reached assumptions that tend to spread fairly quickly and soon almost become fact. We're better than that. When it's convenient to set a record straight, I'm happy to do so; the cost, however, is in the details.

So to paint a picture, talking about "A" can be harmless, talking about "B" might get someone in trouble, talking about "C" would cost me a brunch at Balthazar, and talking about "D" would cut the source at the spot and put this forum in a needlessly-bad light. If "A" was enough to clear up some doubt, I don't know why anyone here would feel entitled to the rest of the goddamn alphabet. It's just fashion, nothing's that juicy save for the steaks at Macelleria.

Sun is probably a no go for me but all the other days work.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Volume III: Less AZN, No Leather, Stop Menstruating All Over My Thread Edition

These are all horrible, they look like homeless rapists where's the SPEZZYATAURA?!?! Nothing screams fashion like nonchalantly leaving your shoes unlaced! And being Italian!

cez

Reaction score
3 four-loko's will get you there fast, its only temp tho.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aeglus always impresses me.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
These are all horrible, they look like homeless rapists where's the SPEZZYATAURA?!?! Nothing screams fashion like nonchalantly leaving your shoes unlaced! And being Italian!
i dont get all this manufactured nonchalance that MC is always on about, all those crooked tie knots and unbuttoned cuffs just make them look dumpy, imo. this is an awesome thread though.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I get into NYC (assuming there's no "Day After Tomorrow") the 13th. Capsule's that Mon/Tues and then I leave Thurs morning. We'll be working Mon and Tues during the day so Sun, Tues, or Weds night would work best for me for drinks.

I arrive on the 11th and leave on the morning of the 18th so please anytime before that!!!

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
i dont get all this manufactured nonchalance that MC is always on about, all those crooked tie knots and unbuttoned cuffs just make them look dumpy, imo.

this is an awesome thread though.

the fact that people attempt to systematize it is silly;
the fact that it looks good, however, is without question.
better by far than some kind of regimental, super-straight and buttoned-up appearance.
anyway, why is no effort ever made to cross over and comprehend the other boards?
whoever said in RFT that it's becoming more polarized was right. URALLMORONS

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
I arrive on the 11th and leave on the morning of the 18th so please anytime before that!!!

**** yeah!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics