• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they dont do the final sale anymore so im pretty sad about that. I would always pick up $30 shirts...

some of the blazers look nice but i have no idea if it will fit me so im not gunna risk the store credit bs.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
there's a "After Holiday Sale: Up to 90% Off!" sale but gilt sucks anyway

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
except there arnt any good brands in there... they hold them and just relist them at the same or sometimes higher price... i remember the good old days when i could buy tim hamilton, BBBF, and gant at 99% off lol

flyindarkness

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
they dont do the final sale anymore so im pretty sad about that. I would always pick up $30 shirts...

some of the blazers look nice but i have no idea if it will fit me so im not gunna risk the store credit bs.

They just had the womens final sale recently and the selection was massive, none of this men's "after holiday sale" bs.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
I dunno, there are a couple of pieces I want right now in this sale.

Ervell sale? What are you looking at the pants and blazers?

Originally Posted by phoenixrecon

Yeah they used to be better no doubt, but when you know the product and know what size you are and they have current season stock, it's still pretty good. I thought this current Ervell sale price is pretty good. Granted, maybe they were cheaper even with the last season sale, but still better then current sale prices for instance.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah light grey suit / tweed blazer. Teger has 328 in Gilt credit of mine, probly gonna blazer it.

Nice. I like the look of the blazers, just don't wear them enough to justify a purchase. Size up from regular blazer/suit size I hear though if you didn't know.

bowvalley2000

Reaction score
Did you have to size up on the Ervell blazer?

I have tried it on in person at Roden so I'm good for sizing, otherwise wouldn't kop. But Teger just disappeared from SFdom so I might be SOL.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
looking forward to picking up some sweaters i missed (signed in at 9:00:37) at a 60% markup next week
thumbs-up.gif

Brinbro

Reaction score
Everything I ordered from Nomad was already sold out. Why the **** do online stores not have real-time inventory?

doink

Reaction score
Triple works are on sale at Over the Rainbow for 50% off ($144 a pair).

Lots of sizes in both cuts and both future and permanent denim.

May be willing to proxy to other Canadians.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have tried it on in person at Roden so I'm good for sizing, otherwise wouldn't kop. But Teger just disappeared from SFdom so I might be SOL.

What size blazer did you get in comparison to your normal suite size (i.e. size 40 Ervell vs. size 38 regular suit size)?

Originally Posted by mharwitt
looking forward to picking up some sweaters i missed (signed in at 9:00:37) at a 60% markup next week
thumbs-up.gif

Haha, I know right?

Originally Posted by Brinbro
Everything I ordered from Nomad was already sold out. Why the **** do online stores not have real-time inventory?

How so? Did they send you an email immediately afterward or something? I check the stock of the things I bought in the same size after I went through with my transaction and they didn't show up when I tried checking out with them again. I tried it to see if inventory was real time and thought they passed the test. Maybe I was mistaken.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads