• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the winning item was a $39 raf muffler.
plain.gif

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
^lol. softy I always size up one on raf and jil knits to a 48, would absolutely destroy a 46. Actually have one raf knit in a 50.

would be awesome to see you destroy a 46 knit. do you do it by just pointing your masculine facial structure at it and glaring?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah like he said, it varies. The vnecks this season seem to be larger than usual so I got them in 46. Usually I get 48's though especially when it comes to cardis as they seem to fit tighter.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
would be awesome to see you destroy a 46 knit. do you do it by just pointing your masculine facial structure at it and glaring?
Don't even joke about that man that would be dangerous, what if someone walked into the room unexpectedly, They could be seriously hurt.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I think it's essentially $50 for over $200; however my total was over $500 and they charged me 60 CAD. I sent them an email asking about their rates and am trying to figure out why so high, method of shipment, and why I was charged more than the maximum quote. I'll pass along any scoop I can get.

It's 40 CAD over $200. I was charged 40 CAD and I still saved a bunch compared to the prices at other e-stores. As I said, forest for the trees....

jwkicks

Reaction score
Was that PE lighweight cotton overcoat available in anything other than xl?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
It's 40 CAD over $200. I was charged 40 CAD and I still saved a bunch compared to the prices at other e-stores. As I said, forest for the trees....
I must have been incorrectly charged, but I guess I'll find out when I hear back. I was fine with the shipping given the deals too though, was mostly curious what method they are using since the site doesn't specify. PS: Ervell sale on Gilt right now, good prices on current season stuff. Fair isles sold out with the quickness though, I didn't stand a chance at them though since I logged on 2 minutes after start
ffffuuuu.gif

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the prices on gilt are going up but the selection and frequency of sales is going down
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads