• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
I want to post my waywt pic, but don't want to get slaughtered with all the anguish in here.
frown.gif

i just peeped it. it makes you look even more like k-town discoteque owner than the last one did. you just need some giant shades to go with it

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
i just peeped it. it makes you look even more like k-town discoteque owner than the last one did. you just need some giant shades to go with it

Speaking of which. NYC k-town had some hot ass Korean chicks when I was there last time. Wish I knew how to speak Korean.
ffffuuuu.gif

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which. NYC k-town had some hot ass Korean chicks when I was there last time. Wish I knew how to speak Korean.
ffffuuuu.gif

lez roll up in our Y's sweatpants + white pumas steez and go paint the town red
fistbump.gif
tbh they are probably plastic surgeried out chix go wild for that kim jong-il steez let's sip some'a dat soju+ melon yogurt action

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont understand how ARW can say antyhing about synthese's facial structure. have you guys met eachother in real life or something?

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
lez roll up in our Y's sweatpants + white pumas steez and go paint the town red
fistbump.gif

tbh they are probably plastic surgeried out
chix go wild for that kim jong-il steez
let's sip some'a dat soju+ melon yogurt action

inlove.gif

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aether
i dont understand how ARW can say antyhing about synthese's facial structure. have you guys met eachother in real life or something?
lol nah dude, just based on fit pics, obviously can't see his whole face but you get the nose down. he's got a broad jaw and and long chin etc

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
This isn't a contest on who can be push the most boundaries. Stop trying to be the Dada of fashion. Most avant garde movements are just filled with dickheads anyway who have totally left the realm of aesthetics and beauty, and instead become completely concerned ideas. If that's your bag, then you should only talk to people who are in that conversation, because others are clearly going to clown you for having some really marsupialed aesthetic sense.

You're a ******* goofball. Fashion avant-garde isn't like Flux or F2B or something, that's just fashion now. Avant-garde is some old Paul Poiret or Chalayan or something. Owens, Saberi, and co. all have a really clear aesthetic bent. Just because ssense tells you something is "avant-garde" doesn't mean it is.

Or: sometimes, when you don't like a thing, it still has worth.

If "This isn't a contest on who can be push the most boundaries" means what I think it means, I would disagree. In some aspects, it is a contest on who can be push the most boundaries. Current leader (designer): Martin Margiela and the exposed labia runway look. My bet for a successor is Gareth Pugh showering the audience with dog ***** fired from Super Soakers, but I don't know if you could even get enough pneumatic pressure or what.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't like soju? I love that stuff.

i was referring to the yakult mini yogurt guys / flavored melon crap.

soju is alright, i'd rather not revisit benders of yesteryear however.
that dduk kochi stuff is great though
DSC_2344+0907.jpg

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS Lane please chill out until you've done an apprenticeship with zam or something, the ceaseless pushing of sz stuff is irritating, even on sz.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well hu cares what flavor dat soju yogurt rice cake jawns is as long as those leggy bitches put out amirite?? LOL I LOVE SEX ♪

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so what is worse, listening to some tooth-grindingly annoying k-pop on a bookshelf stereo while you fornicate with a chick or listening to somatically stimulating tunes while masturbating alone? tough choice
frown.gif

oh sorry entering styleforum late nite edition here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads