• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
bwyohji.jpg

This looks like the YaoMing x CharlieChaplin collabo I've been hearing about.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Man I ain't even know what to say about Lane.

On the other hand I do know that some of the FTB fits would kill if not for that mug. Misfortune.

still waiting to hear on why the **** lane is here if he's too cool for us having discovered fashion forums five months ago

someone pm me if sideshow ever gets his dick out of his ass and answers the question

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On the other hand I do know that some of the FTB fits would kill if not for that mug. Misfortune.

Seriously. I could see Synth doing that kind of **** really well.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
still waiting to hear on why the **** lane is here if he's too cool for us having discovered fashion forums five months ago

someone pm me if sideshow ever gets his dick out of his ass and answers the question

I put on my APC and wizard hat

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

Why do you talk like a college professor in some posts and like a thug in others? "I ain't even know" is lulzworthy, son.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like Yohji on dudes with traditionally masculine facial structures like me and Synth (though of course there are always exceptions). Looks too bold. Yohji should be downplayed and kind of subversive I think.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I don't like Yohji on dudes with traditionally masculine facial structures like me and Synth (though of course there are always exceptions). Looks too bold. Yohji should be downplayed and kind of subversive I think.

way to toot your own facial structure there baby

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
plus, the reason why I said he kills the whole forum is because he has the balls to go beyond the safe brands worn here by most...it wasn't really hate. Either way I dont gives a fugg though cuz peeps already hating on the dude.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
plus, the reason why I said he kills the whole forum is because he has the balls to go beyond the safe brands worn here by most...it wasn't really hate. Either way I dont gives a fugg though.
yes, but doesn't he wear the "SZ uniform" pretty much? Have you ever looked at their waywt? I mean, assuming Faust didn't ban you for clicking on it. Also, ARW, I think you're right about yohji. Also, you should probably buy more Jil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads