• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too bad "Human Highlight Reel" is already taken. That dude is deserving of a nickname in the worst way.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
Miami is second in the league in defensive efficiency, barely behind Boston. Stop to think that maybe "teams beating themselves" against the Heat might be really a sign that they're running up against a pretty good defense
wink.gif

Besides, I think the Lakers really wanted this one. At least I'm pretty sure Kobe did, judging from his actions during and after the game

lolll

blake gets more and more ridiculous every game

sexandcandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
Too bad "Human Highlight Reel" is already taken. That dude is deserving of a nickname in the worst way.

His nickname is "The Poster Child" cause he posterizes everyone. Get it?

lol

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
His nickname is "The Poster Child" cause he posterizes everyone. Get it?

lol

I like that one.

BTW, can we all get some funds together and buy LeBron a thesaurus?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=5960277

MIAMI -- LeBron James welcomes the New Jersey Nets and the Minnesota Timberwolves as part of the NBA, and said that he never intended to advocate contraction in recent comments he made about the league's "watered down" talent level compared to the 1980s.

"That's crazy, because I had no idea what the word 'contraction' meant before I saw it on the Internet," James said after the Miami Heat's practice Monday. "I never even mentioned that. That word never even came out of my mouth. I was just saying how the league was back in the '80s and how it could be good again. I never said, 'Let's take some of the teams out.' "

Original comment:
"Imagine if you could take Kevin Love off Minnesota and add him to another team and you shrink the [league],"
facepalm.gif

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
No doubt orlando is a good team but boston was being lazy like the Lakers.

They're just trying to get by until they get to the playoffs.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
No doubt orlando is a good team but boston was being lazy like the Lakers. They're just trying to get by until they get to the playoffs.
lazy in back to back games?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ok you're right i'm wrong

la and boston both just suck

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
GOmes i really pissing me off, ****! Dude fouls Evans shooting a 3 (although he did try to foul him before the shot but didnt make it believable enough I guess) and then on the last game dude hesitated to shoot the 3 which cost them the final possession. Good thing the Clips came up with the win but to those that saw the game, is it just me of did that 1.9 sec after Evans missed free throw took forever? Within that time they managed a tip to the basket that missed, tipped it out and Evan managed to catch and throw a shot, seems like they started the clock late.

Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnign is winning. 6-1 bitches!

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We?

lol8[1].gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
It's going to be hilarious when they no longer have the best record. I'm trying to think of what excuse you could possibly come up with when that happens..I'm sure you won't disappoint!

Tough week for the Spurs. Tonight the Laydees at home and Thurs the horse faces. Even I think only 1-1, but fate will see.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads