• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Success Stories

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can see now why when I posted on WAYWN I was eaten alive. I didn't look like a homeless man or a ******!

Seriously though, the pics I posted here weren't good, but I'm not a fan of the afters. I'm trying to step up my SW&D outfit, so help me out here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
post that pic here so we can laugh at it again bc nobody remembers it

the success rate is quite low by the way

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I'll see if I can find it... it was bad.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

I remember musicguy's fit. He had the glen plaid trousers and the ugly haircut. Unfortunately, when you're a junior high band teacher, no one cares how intricately patterned your pants are.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
I can see now why when I posted on WAYWN I was eaten alive. I didn't look like a homeless man or a ******!

Oh no, horse dogg maniac, it's almost like fashion has a contrarian or iconoclastic element. Would Sousa approve? Answer: no. Long answer: no, but the sousaphone is a trippy ass horn.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
I remember musicguy's fit. He had the glen plaid trousers and the ugly haircut. Unfortunately, when you're a junior high band teacher, no one cares how intricately patterned your pants are.
Ah yes... that picture. Can't believe I posted it, especially here... ugly rolled up sleeves and a boring shirt/tie. It's definitely not streetwear. Luckily I'm not a band teacher. I'd quit music if I had to do that. Laugh away
dsc05094d.jpg

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jet i would be flattered if you did one of me...

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
crackup[1].gif

Lol, dude misses the point completely.

I guess he doesn't realize that about no one in their second pictures is taking typical SF consensus advice. In fact, the Snake "transformation" s exactly the opposite of what this dude is saying, from SF style to personal style.

Seriously, some people...

facepalm.gif

probably also dressed by internets

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, obvious troll is obvious. The vast majority of SF advice is "APC SIZE DOWN 2 GO TO GAP FOR GREAT DEALZ!"

On another note, you'd think that with internet access and thesaurus.com MCers would be able to come up with something other than "homeless" to describe well... anything that isn't a full on suit.

EDIT: Anyone remember some of Razele's first posts? Weight loss + nicer clothes = one of the more direct and concrete actual SF transformations and I tink he was just wearing basics like nudies and AE.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
On another note, you'd think that with internet access and thesaurus.com MCers would be able to come up with something other than "homeless" to describe well... anything that isn't a full on suit.
Hey, I'm just saying what first popped into my mind when I saw the pics. I don't profess to be an eloquent writer. I think it's funny that you assume that I don't like the pics because they're not wearing suits. What's with the sweatpants though?
devil.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
jet i would be flattered if you did one of me...

whatchoo mean son

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you do me and ill do you....

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
EDIT: Anyone remember some of Razele's first posts? Weight loss + nicer clothes = one of the more direct and concrete actual SF transformations and I tink he was just wearing basics like nudies and AE.

This must have been way back, probably before my time here. He makes good kops, but I never see him post fits.

Also, this reminded me of ARsix and his transformation post weight loss. Stuff looks 100x better on him now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads