• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kraken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BRMC_doves
2mesdg7.jpg

What are these and where can I get them?

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kraken
What are these and where can I get them?

looks like leather converse, maybe a collab with john varavatos. and you can proably get them on gilt in the next 2 days.

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
looks like leather converse, maybe a collab with john varavatos. and you can proably get them on gilt in the next 2 days.
These are a little closer but they still aren't the same shoe he wanted. These are canvas. http://www.zappos.com/converse-chuck...hi-black-black Edit: 1/7/11: DAMMIT, that link has changed now, doesn't show the black canvas/black toe Chuck I originally linked.

blarg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
converse-2010-fall-chuck-taylor-star-cup-sole-0-600x399.jpg

[/IMG]

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these in or shipped to Canada? Only place I could find online is DrJays but shipping is expensive

yoyodunno

Reaction score
What are everyone's favorite low top sneakers? I was thinkin about the slip on/no lace Converses, lots of the other lows I've seen look too much like bowling shoes lol.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shoes_iaec1194384.jpg
6627_157_zoom.jpg
I am leaning towards the black ones... I think there are really light gray suede ones coming out next season. Thoughts?

UserName84

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xCrunchx
can you link me to a cheap GAT from german ebay i cant read german :S do i try to translate it?

Please read the thread. There is help on page 3.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blarg
Anyone know where I can get a pair of these in or shipped to Canada? Only place I could find online is DrJays but shipping is expensive

zappos?

what are those black/white ones above?

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
zappos?

what are those black/white ones above?

That I posted? Kenneth Cole Reaction City Visions....

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by richardwallace
i bought some from germany and sold them in the B&S here.

this is the sizing i worked out:

270 - actual insole length 28cm - converts to euro 42 or US 9 ... total length = 11 3/8"
275 - actual insole length 28.5cm - converts to euro 42.75 (~43) or US 9.5 ... total length = 11 5/8"
280 - actual insole length 29cm - converts to euro 43.5 or US 10-10.5 ... total length = 11 7/8"
285 - actual insole length 29.5cm - converts to euro 44.25 (~44) or US 11 ... total length = 12 1/8"
290 - actual insole length 30cm - converts to euro 45 or US 11.5 ... total length = 12 3/8"

EDIT: probably best to compare outside length with similar (narrowish and only lightly padded) sneakers that fit you (eg. i'm about a 10.5, all my sneakers are around 11 6/8" - 11 7/8", so the best size for me is 280)

Originally Posted by Pitman
Go to www.ebay.de and search for...
- bundeswehr turnschuhe
- bundeswehr hallenschuhe
- bundeswehr sportschuhe

nvm figured out my question

or better yet does anyone have a size 12US or 295 for sale?
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads