• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^What Jet also managed to conveniently crop out of his fit is his Hitler mustache.
Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
jet, can't see ****. why the **** don't you stand outside and use your timer goddamnit nice jacket
laugh.gif
and ctk, the top of that is really awful
confused.gif
edit: on second look, the bottom is really sloppy also. All of your proportions are totally whack. Jacket is an empire waist, sloppy roll, too much shirt showing underneath (etc. etc.), pants look lazy rather than rolled. Also, it could be the cam angle but you look seriously bottom-heavy, and carrying a defibrillator in your pocket isn't helping that.

cez

Reaction score
pants are also too snug, particularly around the thighs.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ss
pe
hanes
apc
ph (no vis)
partagas short/mag 50 in hand

going smokin

Never thought I'd see you post a fit. Bout time.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
i find all the love Scott's fits get around these parts mind boggling . i get to soho quite a bit and i can't wait to run into him, maybe it works better in person.

I don't get much love on styleforum, mostly Sufu, since that's my home forum. I get far less than say syntheses or snake do. My style is far quirkier and kinda needs to be seen in real life to be grasped, ask bows1 or the few dudes that see my randomly on the streets.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Never thought I'd see you post a fit. Bout time.
it happens every 4 years, like leap years but offset by 2 years

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ya this is the jacket

img1857f.jpg

i'm out bros bbl

damn, from before he started cranking out this collegiate jacket garbage

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
i find all the love Scott's fits get around these parts mind boggling . i get to soho quite a bit and i can't wait to run into him, maybe it works better in person.

Yup.

Originally Posted by jet
photo1mr.jpg

ss
pe
hanes
apc
ph (no vis)
partagas short/mag 50 in hand

going smokin

Anyone who's getting that deep-dicking of snow on the east coast right now and sees this picture is going to think it's the end of days. Insane weather plus jet fit pic.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yay jetfit! - that ss scarf looks nice; I been wearing my ss scarf so much this winter that people probably think it is glued to my neck.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
if razele posts a fit it means it's the end of days

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I thought Razele used to post occasionally in '09? Maybe I'm thinking of another Aussie.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
I hate this leather....

you look so sad in this pic, like someone told you there is no Santa, or that the pie is gone . . . . only kunk can post frown fits.

yes the leather sucks donkey balls but at least you recognize that. Looks like you are still trying to do things on the cheap, which takes a better eye than you (or I) have. I will give you credit for keeping at it.

Is 2011 Cool The Kid's year to emerge from the pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads