• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oh hai! Socal can haz teh sex?

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^the redeye in the first pic is what makes it.

premo

Reaction score
Went to the exposition on Saturday... really interesting, especially downstairs... was it actually what I think it was?

The stickers under the pics made it, some of them were really good. My girlfriend thought it was good, too.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by premo
Went to the exposition on Saturday... really interesting, especially downstairs... was it actually what I think it was?

The stickers under the pics made it, some of them were really good. My girlfriend thought it was good, too.

Wait...were you there REALLY early on like nearly at 7? I remember seeing a couple there and I was like how did they find out about this...
smile.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I'll be your Snow Angel
snowangel.jpg

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I'm one of the 2 guys who own this place, and you know what else, I identify myself as a Catholic, a lapsed Catholic, but that's a semantic point. AFAIK, not too many Catholics have been the subject of hate crimes in the western world since Cromwell. Well, there was a the Nazis, but let's face it, they hated pretty much everyone.

Not much of a student of U.S. history but weren't papists discriminated against in the south well into the 20th century?

Also don't kid yourself about the Nazis and the Catholic church they loved each other and it wasn't just the Nazis that the vatican cozied up with, they were buddies with every fascist regime in Europe.

Originally Posted by LA Guy
And yeah, we don't allow homophobic speech here because, let's face it, people still get discriminated against just for being gay.

Very true people are stupidly discriminated against just for being gay however, even though clarksdb is a knobend he did touch on a valid point. People make pretty strong misogynistic, borderline or even outright racist posts without censure but use the word ****** and you're gone. There is a double standard. In the past I've posted using the word gay to mean weak and feeble and was immediately attacked as being a homophobe, which I'm not.(nothing wrong with loving the cock) However people can get away with date **** jokes, racial stereotyping etc without anyone batting an eyelid.

Let's face it, people still get discriminated against just for being wymins and darkies.

East2West

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fang66

Also don't kid yourself about the Nazis and the Catholic church they loved each other and it wasn't just the Nazis that the vatican cozied up with, they were buddies with every fascist regime in Europe.

That's true. There was a whole string of catholic churches that harbored nazis as they fled Germany to escape the Soviets, allies and prosecution. It was like an underground railroad for Nazis. I've also heard that the vatican bank held a vast amount of nazi wealth.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads