• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just read a bunch of threads in Relationships & Family on PF

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were pretty good.

</tagut>

Gong Tao

Reaction score
Agree, that is the most interesting section over there.

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For real? Where is this section? I can't seem to find it on the front page, link?

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know you ladies have been giving me input, helping me decide which bag to get after my BBK. I put in the order 2 days ago and was not expecting anything for a few months. So today, I was sipping a glass of champagne at a vintage store, giving the saleslady specs on the exact H bag I wanted if it ever came in. I was tipsy and elated that I found a brand new pair of tan butter leather Chanel gloves when my boyfriend called me, letting me know that my Hermes SA called his cell. I called the SA immediately and he said that the bag JUST GOT IN and 2 people were looking at it. And I was nowhere near the boutique, tipsy, and the store was closing in an hour. Nevertheless, I told my SA not to let anyone get their greasy paws on my fantasy bag and I ran home, called a cab (who, btw, was the MEANEST cab driver I've ever encountered), took a train to the city, and RAN as fast as I could to the H store minutes before closing and I GOT IT! I finally got the bag I've been dreaming of for a very, very long time. Ya'll ready????

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hartmann
I know you ladies have been giving me input, helping me decide which bag to get after my BBK. I put in the order 2 days ago and was not expecting anything for a few months. So today, I was sipping a glass of champagne at a vintage store, giving the saleslady specs on the exact H bag I wanted if it ever came in. I was tipsy and elated that I found a brand new pair of tan butter leather Chanel gloves when my boyfriend called me, letting me know that my Hermes SA called his cell. I called the SA immediately and he said that the bag JUST GOT IN and 2 people were looking at it. And I was nowhere near the boutique, tipsy, and the store was closing in an hour. Nevertheless, I told my SA not to let anyone get their greasy paws on my fantasy bag and I ran home, called a cab (who, btw, was the MEANEST cab driver I've ever encountered), took a train to the city, and RAN as fast as I could to the H store minutes before closing and I GOT IT! I finally got the bag I've been dreaming of for a very, very long time. Ya'll ready????
There should be a "The best of PurseForum..." thread on SF.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iroh
There should be a "The best of PurseForum..." thread on SF.

There should be a "would you guys please shut the **** up about PurseForum" thread on SF.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, I would pay to see a &quot;Best of Styleforum&quot; thread on PF.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kwilk you don't care because you already have an iGirlfriend. Have some appreciation for the position the rest of us find ourselves in.
Originally Posted by Douglas
Actually, I would pay to see a "Best of Styleforum" thread on PF.
They have a very long thread about one of our best already.
foo.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Actually, I would pay to see a "Best of Styleforum" thread on PF.

+1. Are you guys actually registering there?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Send links to the threaks please, can't find them.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
There should be a "would you guys please shut the **** up about PurseForum" thread on SF.

+100

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson

Seriously, can't you people just e-stalk Facebook friends?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Give it some time...once the first purse forum member inevitably starts dating a style forum member (with the even more inevitable train wreck that follows) we can all sit back and read the lulz

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads