• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by genericman
thoughts? these do look better with slim wool trousers, button up, and some large outerwear say trench/chesterfield/leather much like the official lookbook.
i was hoping for some versatility, but i think the button gives it too much edge for a work setting

I think you could do really skinny destroyed jeans very easily, and I also think that extra-long trousers, lookbook style, would work. as for outerwear, leather is the obvious choice, but I think you could use anything fitted - you could even go the post-apocalyptic route with those boots, i imagine.

soccerbud34

Reaction score
1293290459.jpg
yes, no, maybe so?
redface.gif

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
on sufu fs right? yes if you know that that will fit you EXActly. and that neck looks awful slim..

soccerbud34

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
on sufu fs right? yes if you know that that will fit you EXActly. and that neck looks awful slim..

yup, just saw it on sufu. I am going to PM for measurements once my account gets added @ sufu. But I am in between a 44-46, so that jacket should fit in theory
redface.gif

eternaldrake

Reaction score
not to buy or not, but debating whether to keep these
Rh9Yo.jpg
just mmm gats, but with a spiral silver/grey leather patterning instead of the typical grey suede gat pattern, they dont look quite how i expected now i have them in person

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
not feelin

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
02189M052003_5_2.jpg

YIGA-MS17_V2.jpg

Yigal Azrouel funnel knit sweater. Not sure if the small will fit or be too huge on me (36chest).
anyone have any experience with it?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys love this yigal character so much.

stick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
not to buy or not, but debating whether to keep these

Rh9Yo.jpg

just mmm gats, but with a spiral silver/grey leather patterning instead of the typical grey suede gat pattern, they dont look quite how i expected now i have them in person

Did you grab those off eBay? A pair of those kept showing up in my saved searches, annoying as hell, but they disappeared after a while. Thank you for making them disappear, haha.

eternaldrake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stick
Did you grab those off eBay? A pair of those kept showing up in my saved searches, annoying as hell, but they disappeared after a while. Thank you for making them disappear, haha.

lol yea, they might be going right back though im still on fence

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads