• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
That seems like too much crap to be carrying around inside the jacket,two phones and a breast wallet
eh.gif

Not at all. You can't tell they're there at all. Otherwise, what are all the pockets for?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Not at all. You can't tell they're there at all. Otherwise, what are all the pockets for?

Drugs...but actually, I'm surprised you haven't advocated the OnePocket (not counting the one you use for a PS).

Who needs unsightly bulges in one's jacket (pants are fine)?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Pocket billiards!

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
I usually have a problem with the roll of Benjamins I carry around. Trying to figure out what to do with all the bulk. There is certainly not enough room in my underwear.

Try slimming down by going up a denomination.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My jackets are cut with room to spare for a breast wallet--I tried it out in store, actually.

The lower interior pocket already take my Blackberry and iPhone (one on each side), so there's no room for a cardcase or moneyclip, and I don't like using my trouser pockets for anything.

I find that many RTW jackets leave the pocket too low.

Originally Posted by Archivist
Money clip in a trouser pocket. If I'm not wearing a jacket I rarely need more than some walking around cash, an ID and 1 credit card, if that.

I manage to put all of this in a card case and just leave the cash free floating works without issue.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
I manage to put all of this in a card case and just leave the cash free floating works without issue.

I hate loose paper getting crumpled up in my pocket.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Wait, you use cash?
eh.gif

I try not to. But you always need some ones and fives. I am not big time at all.

Rain&Coffee

Reaction score
Thought I'd come for a visit from the other place. It has been fun having you guys over there. One thing I'd like to mention is that our members can be as young as 13. That might account for the seemingly lame-o "literature" choices.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A-ha! That explains it. Thank you for the clarification. Though the process of purse worship beginning at 13 is a little
ffffuuuu.gif

I was gleefully and slovenly dressed at 13.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rain&Coffee
Thought I'd come for a visit from the other place. It has been fun having you guys over there. One thing I'd like to mention is that our members can be as young as 13. That might account for the seemingly lame-o "literature" choices.
Anything less than Sartre and Foucault is looked down upon on SF.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads