• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My jackets are cut with room to spare for a breast wallet--I tried it out in store, actually.

The lower interior pocket already take my Blackberry and iPhone (one on each side), so there's no room for a cardcase or moneyclip, and I don't like using my trouser pockets for anything.

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
One of my tailors told me a customer recently asked for an iPad pocket for the interior of the back flap of his jacket.

Presumably, this allows him to post discreetly on SF while seated using the posterior equivalent of two finger typing.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
My jackets are cut with room to spare for a breast wallet--I tried it out in store, actually.

The lower interior pocket already take my Blackberry and iPhone (one on each side), so there's no room for a cardcase or moneyclip, and I don't like using my trouser pockets for anything.

That seems like too much crap to be carrying around inside the jacket,two phones and a breast wallet
eh.gif

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by F. Corbera
One of my tailors told me a customer recently asked for an iPad pocket for the interior of the back flap of his jacket.

Presumably, this allows him to post discreetly on SF while seated using the posterior equivalent of two finger typing.

st-ipad-suit.jpg

Jay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by F. Corbera

There is already a RTW iPad sport coat! Unfortunately, it is terrible. http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/SeV-Sportcoat.shtml.

Srynerson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
st-ipad-suit.jpg

I'm curious as to how they keep the jacket from noticeably sagging on that side. A counterweight worn on the other side?

Archivist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
but what do you do when you're not wearing a jacket?

Money clip in a trouser pocket. If I'm not wearing a jacket I rarely need more than some walking around cash, an ID and 1 credit card, if that.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Archivist
Money clip in a trouser pocket. If I'm not wearing a jacket I rarely need more than some walking around cash, an ID and 1 credit card, if that.

I usually have a problem with the roll of Benjamins I carry around. Trying to figure out what to do with all the bulk. There is certainly not enough room in my underwear.

Beaune Head

Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
Once you receive it you should wear it in the back pocket just for the hell of it.

....with a wallet chain...Chrome Hearts, naturally.

Archivist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
I usually have a problem with the roll of Benjamins I carry around. Trying to figure out what to do with all the bulk. There is certainly not enough room in my underwear.

Bankroll, watch, works either way.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley

Hookers and blow, yo.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
That's actually a very nice wallet. The idea of a "breast" wallet never crossed my mind before but thanks to this thread, and a growing frustration with my normal billfold puffing out one side of my chest when I put it in my breast pocket (cause it's chock full of hundreds), I might actually look into this concept further.

lulz

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The title is worth following..

Regards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads