• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
Damn, sho...you scared me!

It's not that bad....

it is potentially bad. im hoping for the best, but he cant make any sudden off kilter moves like the two times jump he had for the offensive rebound and put back. he's got to be able to do that. and one or more of those again may just re injure his knee again. i say he takes a full month to two months to rest and just come back after the all star break.

i saw the blake griffin dunk the other night where he grabbed the alley oop and had to hold on to the rim for dear life that one just blew me away.
however, i dont see blake as the kind of guy who would sit around making up dunk shots for a contest, i think he is just a beast who just wants to go out and play

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder how he did that?
scgshj.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
We need some Blake Griffin highlights in this thread:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

hahahahahahhahaa

and stfu cursing bynum like that ****

damn blake jeezus

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I think he will be since the ASG is in LA but I am not sure what dunk he can do that will be very impressive? Remember Shannon Brown last year? Spectacular dunks in-game but he stunk in the competition. I'm afraid Griffin might just be the same unless he becomes gimmicky like Howard, I know he's supposed to be real funny but he doesn't seem to have the same charisma as Dwight.

there must be a situation where he is dressed up like donkey kong and barrels rolling towards him...before he jumps/flips over them then dunks.

mario_hoops_3_on_3_conceptart_2cv8a.jpg

screw the racial implications of being african american and dressing up like a gorilla... all i think about is how he's the human equivalent of Donkey Kong on the basketball court.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
screw the racial implications of being african american and dressing up like a gorilla... all i think about is how he's the human equivalent of Donkey Kong on the basketball court.
He's trying to squash small Italian men?
eh.gif
Unless they were playing the Knicks I can't really see this one.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
losing to bucks definitely sucks, but goddamn, if I don't have a mancrush on Ron Artest:

[In reference to Kobe's ejection] "It happened in the past, it happened in the present, it happened in the future," Artest said. "Not just for him. All players (get ejected). That happens a lot of times. You see guys get ejected. Rip Hamilton got ejected (recently) in Detroit. Bob Cousy got ejected ... The only person who never got ejected was Jesus."

Artest was asked if he had checked Jesus' box scores.

"No ejections," Artest said. "He was 10 for 10s, a lot of 20 for 20s (in shooting). Perfect from the free-throw line. Infinity rebounding stats.
"
http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2010/1...of-ron-artest/

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knicks are doing work right now, lets go

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
it is potentially bad. im hoping for the best, but he cant make any sudden off kilter moves like the two times jump he had for the offensive rebound and put back. he's got to be able to do that. and one or more of those again may just re injure his knee again. i say he takes a full month to two months to rest and just come back after the all star break.

i saw the blake griffin dunk the other night where he grabbed the alley oop and had to hold on to the rim for dear life that one just blew me away.
however, i dont see blake as the kind of guy who would sit around making up dunk shots for a contest, i think he is just a beast who just wants to go out and play

Yao Bynum. Just traded him for Richard Jefferson.

Originally Posted by embowafa
losing to bucks definitely sucks, but goddamn, if I don't have a mancrush on Ron Artest:

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2010/1...of-ron-artest/

lol8[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
The only person who never got ejected was Jesus.”

Artest was asked if he had checked Jesus’ box scores.

“No ejections,” Artest said. “He was 10 for 10s, a lot of 20 for 20s (in shooting). Perfect from the free-throw line. Infinity rebounding stats.”
this is so hilarious. ron artest is so hilarious.

someone commented on there that steals would not be a part of Jesus' game. haha

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that the Lakers should let Bynum gets healthy, play him, and take the best trade offer and run before he gets injured again. I know it may sound criminally stupid to trade away a promising young center, but this is getting ridiculous

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
I'm starting to think that the Lakers should let Bynum gets healthy, play him, and take the best trade offer and run before he gets injured again. I know it may sound criminally stupid to trade away a promising young center, but this is getting ridiculous

"They call me Mr.Glass."

- Andrew Bynum

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi

Trade him for Howard:

Dwight Howard has his "eye on the Lakers" if the Magic don't win a title in the next two years, sources tell ESPN's Ric Bucher.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can it be? Do dreams really come true?

Adrian Wojnarowski reported late Wednesday that Bobcats owner Michael Jordan is considering a trade sending D.J. Augustin, Matt Carroll, and DeSagana Diop to the Clippers for Baron Davis.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads