• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mafoofan struggles to buy breast wallet at Hermes . . . arises victorious!

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheduchessofH
This is an Hermes 'breast' wallet in evergrain leather. the colour is Ebene.

I think if you click on the photo it will enlarge?

Happy Hollidays, and Merry Christmas!

That's nice, but too thick for my taste for a dress wallet. Too many compartments.

narcissism

Reaction score
Now that spamming is involved, this thread is complete.

Mod edit - while i was actually thinking the exact same thing, pls don't quote spam.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
you're either a douche or have a hard time snarking. ask vox for lessons

stop drinking **. i doesn't do you a favor.

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Is your room that messy?

What your mother doesn't give you your allowance unless you clean up?

Or is your name Felix?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Try Priscilla at the Manhasset store. Manhasset Hermes is one of the few privately owned Hermes stores in the world. She is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

amnon- have you ever done a custom order with the manhasset store?

Foo - were you going for the MC2 wallet?

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
I just wanted to say that Purseforum seems ******* weird, if that wasn't obvious already. That is all. Seeing that they've already been granted diplomatic immunity as one of the SF sacred cows*, though, feel free to flame away. *No offense to any Purseforum members who may actually be cow-like in their proportions
It is weird, but certainly no weirder than SF. At least women are somewhat expected to obsess over this kind of stuff. And on the creepy pictures comment, that room is terrible but lower on the creepmeter than public restroom shots (sometimes with strangers in the background ?!), stalking babe pics, or a dirty empty plate of eaten BBQ. And ironically, we have hundreds of pics of dudes (gay and straight) carryin purses posted over here!!

Srynerson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cakeymakeybakey
And, thanks to this thread and the stellar efforts of the SF posse, this has become the number one image hit for that term:

mafoo.th.jpg
[/IMG]

I think the goal now should be to make that a page one image hit for "Hermès" or at least for "Hermès wallet".
lol8[1].gif

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
It is weird, but certainly no weirder than SF. At least women are somewhat expected to obsess over this kind of stuff.

And on the creepy pictures comment, that room is terrible but lower on the creepmeter than public restroom shots (sometimes with strangers in the background ?!), stalking babe pics, or a dirty empty plate of eaten BBQ. And ironically, we have hundreds of pics of dudes (gay and straight) carryin purses posted over here!!

Yeah, **** I find the men's threads about bags way more creepy. Call me strange but I think only gay dudes should carry anything more than a briefcase or backpack.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
Yeah, **** I find the men's threads about bags way more creepy. Call me strange but I think only gay dudes should carry anything more than a briefcase or backpack.

You are strange.

Srynerson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
In just a few days, this thread has achieved more than half the total page views as the HOF heels, nails and identifying the maker thread. WOW

Someday this thread will be required reading in MBA programs on the importance of good customer service. Entire classes will be devoted to the subject of how the Hermès sales associates could have better handled Foo's request.
tinfoil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads