• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
he probably thinks he's being preppy and that girls like preppy because chuck bass is preppy. he probably also tries to be an asshole cos he thinks girls like that. it's quite funny to watch. Am i right?
No, he knows he's being entirely age-inappropriate. The asthetic you describe is mainline RL Rugby, Not RL x Septuagenarian. And in fact, he's the only non-asshole among our group of friends.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I have too many pairs of sneakers. For example, I am going home this evening for Christmas, for one week. I am checking no luggage, so just two carry on, one of which just contains laptop / book / beer I just bought. So pretty much just my MMM weekender full o' clothings. Nonetheless, in addition to the Indys I'm wearing (which instantly get you a pat down at airport security btw) I brought 2 pairs of sneakers just 'cause. This was no necessary.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
No, he knows he's being entirely age-inappropriate.

The asthetic you describe is mainline RL Rugby, Not RL x Septuagenarian. And in fact, he's the only non-asshole among our group of friends.

crazy. well as long as he enjoys his clothes. In 10 years he might look awesome when he's figured out what works for him in his desired aesthetic. At least he shows an interest.

Originally Posted by AR_Six
I have too many pairs of sneakers. For example, I am going home this evening for Christmas, for one week. I am checking no luggage, so just two carry on, one of which just contains laptop / book / beer I just bought. So pretty much just my MMM weekender full o' clothings. Nonetheless, in addition to the Indys I'm wearing (which instantly get you a pat down at airport security btw) I brought 2 pairs of sneakers just 'cause. This was no necessary.

I'm the exact opposite, my MMMs are my only decent pair. I used to want more, but they're no longer big on my list. Wouldn't mind a nice pair of white highs, but otherwise i don't really care.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I own/have owned countless pairs of higher-end denim. My several pairs of Uniqlo denim remains my most frequently worn jeans. None of them are indigo, which may actually mean I just don't find indigo all that much. But fit-wise, I haven't really owned many pairs of jeans in my life that top my various $20-$30 Uniqlo joints.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still haven't copped anything from this sale season. Have a **** ton of things bookmarked but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm suffering from chronic indecision with a healthy dose of apathy right now.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I own/have owned countless pairs of higher-end denim. My several pairs of Uniqlo denim remains my most frequently worn jeans. None of them are indigo, which may actually mean I just don't find indigo all that much. But fit-wise, I haven't really owned many pairs of jeans in my life that top my various $20-$30 Uniqlo joints.
Rach said this as well, lol Uniqlo killing at denim

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Rach said this as well, lol Uniqlo killing at denim
I'd say that their denim denim is kinda lame, the inseam is too short and they stretch too much. However, their colored denim is ******* sick and is totally worth picking up in every single color. (Only in T-000 though)

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the T-000 the super slim type? I wouldn't mind copping a pair with a similar taper to 19cms.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i am sooooooooooooooo drunk and love all you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads