• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
Got in a small barfight over the weekend that started because some dick was saying my TOJ bomber was too tight. I know my jacket is gorgeous so I gave him **** about his girlfriend and it got ugly. represent

Translation: sat at a bar drinking alone all night, guy with a girl says you dress weird, got in a slapfight with the girl.
smack.gif

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stick
Translation: sat at a bar drinking alone all night, guy with a girl says you dress weird, got in a slapfight with the girl.
smack.gif

lol8[1].gif

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got in a small barfight over the weekend that started because some dick was saying my TOJ bomber was too tight. I know my jacket is gorgeous so I gave him **** about his girlfriend and it got ugly. represent

someone doesn't like your clothes = no reason to insult his girlfriend or get into a fight.

someone insults my girlfriend, and yeah i'll hurt them.

pretty dumb **** man.

flyguy7

Reaction score
haha to be fair I was giving you guys the gist of the argument. I can assure you that I was in the right and generally am a peaceful dude. It simply got out of hand, largely because of my own insanely drunk girlfriend who has a mouth on her like you wouldn't believe. You're all right though, insulting another man's girl is never appropriate; and while I don't feel good about it you all would back me up if you could have seen what she was wearing

ec_eric

Reaction score
hey if anyone has a wv 46 jason bourne colorway with +1 to sleeves and length you're looking to sell pm me.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol at this fake chivalry. Like anyone here really gives a ****. You should've punched her in her ****.

halisray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana
lol at this fake chivalry. Like anyone here really gives a ****. You should've punched her in her ****.

banana for president

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana

lolllll

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha to be fair I was giving you guys the gist of the argument. I can assure you that I was in the right and generally am a peaceful dude. It simply got out of hand, largely because of my own insanely drunk girlfriend who has a mouth on her like you wouldn't believe. You're all right though, insulting another man's girl is never appropriate; and while I don't feel good about it you all would back me up if you could have seen what she was wearing

Uncontrol is mad since he was probably the "girlfriend" you made fun of

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Uncontrol is mad since he was probably the "girlfriend" you made fun of

seinfield.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads