• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^Done.
by next week all tote holders will no longer need a code and will be able to stack other coupons.
It will pay more than ever to be a tote holder!

arc

Reaction score
I just got a hold of one of the WvG peacoats. To echo some sentiments from earlier in the thread, great fit, feels really solid. Doesn't have the huge, boxy shoulders that always annoyed me about my Sterlingwear (I know, I know authenticity, supposed to be boxy, meh **** that). Plus my office is in Arlington, literally two blocks away from the old Farinelli's store, so I'd take this over another designer peacoat any day just for the local love. Hell, I hope someone will notice the WvG on the buttons just so I have an excuse to evangelize. Keep it up Mauro.
cheers.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
arc,

thank you so much!

Justin,

still waiting on fabric.. The black thermal just left the dye house and is on the way to me.
I have a bunch of henley's and long sleeve crews coming out in a few different fabrications.
I have the cotton cashmere and bamboo - sorona which is brilliant launching this week.

I am waiting for the mill to finish some stuff I am working . If I do a jacket I will only make a size run but they will be bonkers!

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
where can i get a hold of measurements and the ability to purchase wvg oxfords :[ are they done for this season?

been looking for a good oxford thats slim fitting and stumbled upon ngheim's picture. excatly what i was looking for...

EDIT:
i am marsupialed (as is google) thanks w/e123

510kut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
thanks much -- any planned restock or remake of bfd oxfords... the back vents are gorgeous

I'd like to know if there will be a restock also. Thanks

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realize it had its own thread for a while - but figured bumping this one would be safer.

Any news on the release of the Redemption jean, Mauro?

lthc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 510kut
I'd like to know if there will be a restock also. Thanks

love to see some more smalls on the bd oxfords

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Attention SF'ers and Tote holder-

After a lot of hard thinking ( I didn't hurt myself) I have decided to reinstate the SF code.

A. Tote holders that's good for you because that gives you additional savings that kick much ass.

B. Everyone who is a tote holder from the launch of the tote will have an active tote code for life ( my way of saying thanks)

C. Any one interested in being a tote member and wants to support Wolf vs Goat and tyhe things we life can buy at tote still.

D. You may payal me 75.00 at [email protected]

The cotton- cashmere tees will be up this week as well as the sorona - bamboo tees.
All the thermals will be coming in in the next couple weeks including black and Henley s.

I went winter camping and wore the bamboo sorona tee. It is a great base layer and it looks sharp just as a tee. Probably ( in my opinion) the best tee ever.

We will be blogging about this. Also if you check out our facebook page wolfvsgoat you will see that our referral system will be up and that's cool because the coupons for referring people are stack-able.

Happy Holidays ,

Mauro

Wally

Reaction score
I got a sneak preview of the new grey bamboo sorona. It's pretty incredible:
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads