• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooshay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
ar six and lane have inspired me to boot tuck
cheers.gif

didnt wear glasses today...alright theyre behind my back LOL!
simple 3 piece fit, hope i got it right.

You would do well sorting out your camera situation. Currently there's a whole lot of wide angle house and very little close up fit. Get your camera in portrait mode (not landscape) and get it closer to you.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
currently its on auto adjustment. there are two portrait modes: soft snap and twilight..ill try em out

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but I wasn't trying to boot tuck, ****. I won't try a legitimate boot tuck until I get some pants/jeans with a long ass inseam like yours or sick side zips. I think if your pants were tighter it would have looked better, snowman.
Originally Posted by stinger70
looks great.
grazie

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
currently its on auto adjustment. there are two portrait modes: soft snap and twilight..ill try em out

He means turns your camera sideways and position it so that you fill more of the photo.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, ill keep it in mind for the next shot.

synth, do you wear the same size in kva denim jeans as you do in your long inseam pants?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rain is getting a bit ridiculous, it really hasn't stopped in like 3 days.
5277872771_f3c1ca1fb3.jpg
gap beanie boo samurai alden

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tooshay
You would do well sorting out your camera situation. Currently there's a whole lot of wide angle house and very little close up fit. Get your camera in portrait mode (not landscape) and get it closer to you.
Also turn the flash off, maybe set it up on the table to your left and use the natural light from the door, would go a lot further Fit looks OK but it would be nice to see deets on the coat

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ar six and lane have inspired me to boot tuck
cheers.gif

didnt wear glasses today...alright theyre behind my back LOL!
simple 3 piece fit, hope i got it right.

roll neck button up
extra long inseam pants
suede boots.
i did try this fit un-tucked and i didnt like the way it fell upon my boots. also dont like soggy pant hems.

i like your glasses, personally
kind of gordon freeman steez

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool the kid, its not a coat so no deets on it lol...its a button up with a funnel neck collar. thanks softy, "steezy does it" to quote you
biggrin.gif
i am in the market for a new coat and was really interested in the toj fishtail. however it was suggested i get some tailored outerwear and i agree. im not sure if i should go slouchy with the fishtail. i was out with my dad at yorkdale(mall) yesterday and this tall asian dude decked out in vintage military garments walked by. he had some heavy duty boots, pants tucked in of course, a rag of some sort around his neck with a leather back pack. my dad turns to me and says, "dont you even dare." ahah. got a compliment on the glasses from some dude at harry rosen yesterday. when i first got the glasses a hot asian chick that works at harry rosen complimented me on the frames. she had on some vintage frames, dunhill i think. so i think it takes a certain breed to appreciate the glasses. that being said i dont mind suggestions for a diff pair, rotation is good.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
mykita or reiz are pretty nice

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mykita does the 18k gold collab with BW right? ive only seen their sunglasses, ill check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads