• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

min.us - instant drag image hosting

P. Bateman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I drag more than one image into the browser, creating an album, how do I rename the album once created?

minusinc

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop by and give a quick update.

Over the last few weeks we've added many features on http://Min.us based on your feedback, see our http://blog.min.us for the full changelog.

Few new features based on your request include:

- BBCode, HTML Code for sharing images easier added after you upload
- Ability to drag-n-drop images as well as browse by folder to upload on minus.
- Added Social Icons for easier sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Digg etc..
- My Gallery page is now updated w/ ability to drag pictures onto it, and you can clear individual galleries.

If anyone has other suggestions or feedback, please leave them here or add to http://feedback.min.us

Cheers!
John

minusinc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldseed
site is awesome. tx for the heads up.

No problem!

Originally Posted by paco_deluca
i like the service

Thanks !
musicboohoo[1].gif

Originally Posted by aj_del
How do I make multiple albums

Just go to homepage of min.us or click on "NEW" bottom right.

Originally Posted by P. Bateman
If I drag more than one image into the browser, creating an album, how do I rename the album once created?

You can click on the pencil icon top right to rename the gallery.

Originally Posted by Stazy
This is pretty cool.

Thanks!

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I uploaded a gallery, 10.8 megs, and 30 minutes later I can view all the images but the little spinning arrows are still going full-tilt on about ten of them. If I load the gallery in a new window, not all the images show up.

minusinc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
I uploaded a gallery, 10.8 megs, and 30 minutes later I can view all the images but the little spinning arrows are still going full-tilt on about ten of them. If I load the gallery in a new window, not all the images show up.

Hi,

Can you let me know the browser you're using, operating system and also your average upload speed in kb per sec?

If the icons are still spinning that means the gallery isn't finished uploading yet.

Cheers

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How meta is this, I went to upload a jpg, and i got an error that jpg isn't supported. So I snipped that error message, saved it as a jpg and then uploaded it to the site.
smile.gif

idzJGe.JPG

Win7, Firefox 3.6.13

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by minusinc
Hi, Can you let me know the browser you're using, operating system and also your average upload speed in kb per sec? If the icons are still spinning that means the gallery isn't finished uploading yet. Cheers
Chrome, XP SP2, 50kbps. I came back to the gallery just now and only 50 images are there, of 67 I uploaded, so I deleted the whole thing to start over. I tried to upload 40 this time and now only 18 show in the gallery menu, even though the gallery overview page says there are 38 images in the gallery. So I uploaded 40, the gallery says it contains 38, and only 18 show on the listing.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chrome, XP SP2, 50kbps.

I came back to the gallery just now and only 50 images are there, of 67 I uploaded, so I deleted the whole thing to start over. I tried to upload 40 this time and now only 18 show in the gallery menu, even though the gallery overview page says there are 38 images in the gallery. So I uploaded 40, the gallery says it contains 38, and only 18 show on the listing.

Still "loading" this morning.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I just want to commend the OP on the way he has used this thread and its feedback. Glad I didn't spaminate him on the first post, and wish him well with the business.

minusinc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
I just want to commend the OP on the way he has used this thread and its feedback. Glad I didn't spaminate him on the first post, and wish him well with the business.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it, and we will do our best
smile.gif

minusinc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
How meta is this, I went to upload a jpg, and i got an error that jpg isn't supported. So I snipped that error message, saved it as a jpg and then uploaded it to the site.
smile.gif

idzJGe.JPG

Win7, Firefox 3.6.13

That is bizarre. What type of jpg image? Can you email me [email protected] the file so I can debug it?

Cheers

minusinc

Reaction score
Hi, That is very bizarre. Can you reply here or email me [email protected] the gallery URLs so we can investigate? I really want to troubleshoot this more.
Chrome, XP SP2, 50kbps. I came back to the gallery just now and only 50 images are there, of 67 I uploaded, so I deleted the whole thing to start over. I tried to upload 40 this time and now only 18 show in the gallery menu, even though the gallery overview page says there are 38 images in the gallery. So I uploaded 40, the gallery says it contains 38, and only 18 show on the listing.
Still "loading" this morning.
It's very possible due to your internet connection "timing out" or something happened during the upload. Maybe try smaller images but 50 still? Like 50-100 kb per image, 50 images.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads