• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Brosef

Reaction score
5008_9c00_420.gif

coco2010

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
cnc is kind of junk IME. the mainline stuff is much better.

what would be a better option in around 200 - $400 price range?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
Between these two: Patrik Ervell Formal Pants in Grey wool twill OR midnight navy canvas?

:|? which oneeeeee

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coco2010
what would be a better option in around 200 - $400 price range?
hmm not sure what size/style you're going for but there are some collection privee, grifoni, and some cp company to name a few ... the $400-$600 range gets you trussardi 1911, costume national, etc which would be a better long-term buy. cnc is kind of made to be disposable club clothing so it looks good in that setting but it isn't particularly vivid outside of that.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
I admit I jumped on the margiela bandwagon. I have found only certain items to my liking, the rest I can do without.But I acheived this knowledge thru exerimntation. I've actually never owned a pair of apc or eg etc(or other brands that are hyped) because I'm not into that stuff. Beleive me I like alot of the stuff in sz but I know 100% that is not for me and have resisted. I don't know everything about fashion but I do enjoy watching the shows (on YouTube lol) for the stage effects, music and clothing of course. Great vibe!
I think they are jealous of your goldmine as I am.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 I love Costume, but **** CNC is a bunch of logo-wear garbage- you might as well shop Armani Exchange and save some $$.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how does the cut look on this one? hem is 7.8"

is grey suit too boring or looks sharp?

F44Lf.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
with the free shipping you might as well get it try it on post a pic in here then ask because yooxpix destroy everything
frown.gif

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
with the free shipping you might as well get it try it on post a pic in here then ask because yooxpix destroy everything
frown.gif

this

herzzreh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by areyounoob
BKDM.jpg

Would they work with a pair of dark indigo nudies? Or should I get black nudies to go with them?
And if I do get the dark indigos, should I let the dye rub off onto the shoes or what?

What are these?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads