• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nigel Cabourn

Sagaji

Reaction score
anyone still know where i can get Everest parka in size 44 or 46?

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Cameraman in brown, can't wait for it to arrive.
I really like the Mallory too, does anyone know why some have 3 buttons and some have 4? Is one a newer version or something?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sagaji
anyone still know where i can get Everest parka in size 44 or 46?
Probably only Japanese shops in that size, and nothing is showing up on Rakuten. Did you search my links on page 2? Frankly I think the JP-made down jacket is much more wearable, and here's one in 46.
Originally Posted by benecios
Just ordered the Cameraman in brown, can't wait for it to arrive. I really like the Mallory too, does anyone know why some have 3 buttons and some have 4? Is one a newer version or something?
Nice. Where did you get it from? I am pretty sure all of the Mallorys have four buttons and the top button is not fastened in many shop photos.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got it off ebay for £525. Could maybe have got it cheaper in the sales but impatience got the better of me!

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
Got it off ebay for £525. Could maybe have got it cheaper in the sales but impatience got the better of me!
Photos? I doubt you could have gotten it cheaper in the sales. Ebay UK has some decent prices on Cameramans.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. That one is my size, but I'm not crazy about the olive Ventile.

Rodders

Reaction score
You pay for what you get with Cabourn. Have a few pieces and never had any trouble with them. Ace fit, design and materials. Ivory Swedish parka is a favorite of mine.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
daaaamn. If only they had the Mallorys in something other than windowpane- it's just not my thing. One of you guys should pick up a Cameraman.

(somehow, it looks like my post about End getting some more stock got deleted?)

husbands

Reaction score
If I am a size 36 in most suits, S in Gitman, M in band of Outsiders, should I get a Cameraman in 44 or 46? I'm 5'8", if that helps

nonissue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hboogz
If it was a size bigger it would have been a dogfight since I REALLY liked this piece..

mmmm i think the 44" would fit me, but it's too much of a risk without trying it on. so cool though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads