• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

herzzreh

Reaction score
pop_25296_01-swea-gry.jpg

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
What color pants do you think this goes best with? I have navy, greys, and browns. Oh, and dark blue jeans.

I don't think anyone's going to be looking at your legs. But navy and grey and probably safe.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
3c5tf0hk_lg.jpg

What color pants do you think this goes best with? I have navy, greys, and browns. Oh, and dark blue jeans.

cant go wrong with this:
96312_360x480.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, need some advice. I'm starting to lean towards thinking that SS Author cardi I recently got might just be too big. Therefore, I have yet to find that chunky knit that I love and want to wear the hell out of now that winter is here. I have been eying this MMM hand knit though since the beginning of the season, but the MSRP was too rich for my blood and the ones on the MMM e store sold out with the swiftness in my size on sale. I may have found one now after searching and I'm wondering if I am insane for contemplating purchase for $500+ on a single piece (on sale no less) that isn't a pair of Trickers or some insane Krane or Nigel jacket or something. Am I crazy, should I? A certain jet thinks I should. It would be the navy or brown flecked versions of this one:
02168M052007_5_1.jpg
02168M052007_2_1.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Alright guys, need some advice. I'm starting to lean towards thinking that SS Author cardi I recently got might just be too big. Therefore, I have yet to find that chunky knit that I love and want to wear the hell out of now that winter is here.

I have been eying this MMM hand knit though since the beginning of the season, but the MSRP was too rich for my blood and the ones on the MMM e store sold out with the swiftness in my size on sale. I may have found one now after searching and I'm wondering if I am insane for contemplating purchase for $500+ on a single piece (on sale no less) that isn't a pair of Trickers or some insane Krane or Nigel jacket or something. Am I crazy, should I? A certain jet thinks I should. It would be the navy or brown flecked versions of this one:

That looks really nice, esp the navy with flecks. Do you have that kind of money to spare for this purchase? If so, you should get it. Sell the SS to someone who it will fit.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
gateway drug

A scary thought.

Originally Posted by DLester
That looks really nice, esp the navy with flecks. Do you have that kind of money to spare for this purchase? If so, you should get it. Sell the SS to someone who it will fit.

With some recent sales I should, will likely add more goodies to B&S to try and compensate. The navy one is really really nice with those flecks.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
With some recent sales I should, will likely add more goodies to B&S to try and compensate. The navy one is really really nice with those flecks.

good, looking forward to seeing it in RP.

_______

any yoox codes around y'all?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
after some consideration (and opinions) i have opted to sell my kva poplin shirt. im looking to replace it with this:
http://www.oki-ni.com/shop-all-sale-...nvt/mm0503wht/

i think this might go well with the rest of my clothes. has a godfather-bullet proof vest-under shirt-vibe to it i think.
anyone know if this is a box hem or is it curved? any synth-like reviews on a mmm shirt?

update: i had lvr measure the skinny fit rick denim and its 1 cm bigger than my somet denim in every aspect. i dont think ill go with these since the fit is too similar (and unflattering)
ive asked them to measure the "slim" cut instead.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the kva shirt is a size 48 yeah? lemme know what you want for it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads