• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
**** the outerwear thread, nyc is like 18 degrees so **** fashion

come on big dawg its been single digits in AM here just need a wool coat + thermals ... i would suggest the heattech ish from uniqlo but they don't make xxxxl for you to size up. did you replace the beanie you sold ?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now gainfully employed. Let the kop spree begin...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got tired of suffering for the fashunz and bought some of those thick fleece gloves you used to rock on the playground in the third grade. I have no articulation in my fingers with these fleece jump-offs, but it's better than having no articulation because I spent 10 minutes scraping ice off my car in sub-zero weather.

Also, I had to go down by the river this afternoon to report on this tugboat that sank and spilled diesel fuel all over the place. Already low temperatures + windchill factor + being by the water - hat or coat hood =
ffffuuuu.gif
(<---note this dude has no ears; probably from being in a similar situation as I was).

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you handled them?

Colours are pretty muted and it works well in person.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
18 degrees? i had a thermal and down vest in 32 deg weather and was fine just throw a knit over and a down jacket instead = good son

throw that rick owens tissue cotton in the garbage can

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it was 70 degrees today and i had to wear shorts and a t shirt just to stay warm. I also went to the beach today and had to just wear shorts to stay warm. **** this ridiculous weather.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
f u dude it was 66 where i was
mad.gif

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man you must have been freezing. I can hardly stand this weather. This morning I was forced to wait for my AC to start up for like 3 min before i could get going.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
man you must have been freezing. I can hardly stand this weather. This morning I was forced to wait for my AC to start up for like 3 min before i could get going.

It was pretty bad almost burned ****** on the seat when I got into the car at lunch
confused.gif

Originally Posted by whodini
Don't worry, Daddy's bringing the winter weather with him just in time to wear all your extra-special holiday knits.

I can't wear my suede shoes out when it rains.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
It was pretty bad almost burned ****** on the seat when I got into the car at lunch

hopefully this ****** weather will pass quickly so we wont have to ***** on the internet about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads