• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Post, Styleforum help me Identify a few items?

houseonthehill

Reaction score
I was hoping to recruit some of the brain power of fellow fashion enthusiasts to help me identify a few articles of clothing which I was looking for. I really like Enrique Iglesias' style (these days, not latin lover style of the early 2000's lol), pretty low key but fashionable. A really cool look, simple and good for every day that should suit me pretty well.

The three items that I was hunting out for were

- The double White/Black Henley/Grandfather shirt
- The double V-neck, shown is a black/White one
- The hooded vest

Any ideas on particular stores that may carry something similar or if you have seen any of these items while hunting around?

Thanks in Advance - I really appreciate the guidance!

100_1084.jpg

q25.jpg

q11.jpg

q3.jpg

32516_391184534229_166170199229_4211773_135249_n.jpg

gallery_enlargedenriqueiglesiasspain06021001thumb440x69541258.jpg

4356.jpg

2pvnrzmqcxvfnvzf.jpg

9qqgz715rl2sr52z.jpg

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you need to ask in the mens clothing section

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM member Uncontrol - he's always pleasant and happy to help a n00b

houseonthehill

Reaction score
Sorry guys, Did I break some sort of code or something? I put it in the Streetwear/Denim section as I assumed that it fit that catagory as Modern and Designer Classic Style rather than Classic and Tailored Mens Fashions - if this is not right, then please if a mod could move it. I posted a few pictures to give the best idea possible of what I was looking for, instead of "Hai guys, how do I look like brad pit". And since when did Enrique Iglesias become such a bad guy? Writes his own music, and pretty good live act with a great voice - billingual to boot and has the record for producing 21 number 1 Spanish-language singles on the Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks. He interviews really well as well, seems quite humble. But I digress, I hope anyone else able to help me out will
smile.gif

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Yes, you broke many rules of conduct. We would now like you to crawl back under your hole and go the **** away. Thanks for your three posts. See ya!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sounds like you want to suck his caulk

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People are jumping on you because your fashion (and music) sensibility is about a thousand times more mainstream-y than things are on here, more on that Affliction and Monarchy tip than what we would like. The SF Aesthetic is pretty diverse but it does tend to be more stripped down, jeans are usually slim or skinny, there aren't a lot of jeans covered in extra seams and pockets. And no dumb hats.

You seem like a nice guy, but there are plenty of people who are going to jump on you because the stuff you like is derivative and safe. You can stick around or not, generally if you comment in threads that already exist instead of making new ones you'll be treated better.

Also, no matter how many albums Enrique Iglesias sells, his whole deal is still making soulless cheeseball dance pop for people who don't know any better. He's a cultural footnote.

PS just buy some henleys and V necks and layer them.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this thread for real??

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ good post = avatar alignment !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads