• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for undershirt like this.....

Gwarg

Reaction score
spam[1].gif
?
I found this:
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=3903375

Brocktherock

Reaction score
Thanks gwarg, i cant believe i missed that. i dont think money is much of an issue for undershirts, but ill check out RLs website (why not)... thanks for the quick replies!

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brocktherock
Thanks gwarg, i cant believe i missed that. i dont think money is much of an issue for undershirts, but ill check out RLs website (why not)... thanks for the quick replies!

nothing wrong with being frugal this day and age
teacha.gif

anyway RL has a pretty extensive collection of under garments.

Brocktherock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don
nothing wrong with being frugal this day and age
teacha.gif

anyway RL has a pretty extensive collection of under garments.

ye, ill definetly check out RLs before i jump the gun. thx!

Tug

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brocktherock
i was browsing through menswear, and by-chance passed by this kind of undershirt:

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1790

know where i can get it? in-store or online
Thanks

hey brock, i took a closer look at the undershirt being worn under that WGACA plaid shirt, and i don't think it's a rl (ralph lauren) undershirt because of the faint pattern it had on it. i did a little looking around on the contextclothing website, and i'm pretty sure the undershirt being worn is this paper thin one from farm tactics ($35): http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1834

if you look closely at the texture of the undershirt/tee, you'll see a slight bit of heathering which you won't find in white very often. i saw something similar at american apparel a while back, but the one in the store was way over sized, so i didn't buy it.

also, since it is a contextclothing photo shoot, it would make sense that they'd use a tee shirt product that also sell as an under-layer.

you can do a google search for "farm tactics slub tee white" and you'll find a couple other websites that carry that particular tee. is pretty thin, so clearly it can be worn as an undershirt.

hope that helps!

best,
tug
undershirtguy.com

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's it... I also have a calvin klein undershit that looks like this. Bought from Macy's like three years ago.

Tug

Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
That's it... I also have a calvin klein undershit that looks like this. Bought from Macy's like three years ago.

thanks for confirming musicguy! i've been to macys recently but definitely never saw that type of tee in the undershirt section. more than likely in the t-shirt section, if they still carry it at all.

best,
tug

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads