• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they can be quite overplayed but they are pretty awesome

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by meso
Come on. Just about every off-topic or workwear thread is like Jet catnip. Is it so hard to not post on topics you don't care about? See a thread, don't care, don't post.
if said garbage threads were not at the top I would not notice them therefore they get the special jetdawg treatment they deserve you guys should should be thanking me for having more foresight than the participants in those threads have you not learned anything?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Size down 1/2 if you have narrow feet. Personally I would not size down but I have wide feet and the Wabasha boots are only in "D" width.

norcal, your so helpful.

handsometigers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
if said garbage threads were not at the top I would not notice them therefore they get the special jetdawg treatment they deserve you guys should should be thanking me for having more foresight than the participants in those threads have you not learned anything?
but since you post in these garbage threads you contribute by bumping them back up. lol.

Abliss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
laugh.gif
You must be the most uncomfortable person* to be around, period. You make arrogant and useless comments for no apparent reason other then that you feel like it. The funny part is that your selfabsorbed to realize it, it is most likely part of your persona.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by handsometigers
but since you post in these garbage threads you contribute by bumping them back up. lol.

you can't be this dumb can you?

Originally Posted by Abliss
laugh.gif
You must be the most uncomfortable people to be around, period. You make arrogant and useless comments for no apparent reason other then that you feel like it. The funny part is that your selfabsorbed to realize it, it is most likely part of your persona.

I don't understand what the **** you just said pimpin but I hope you're enjoying swinging from my nutsack. And by the way your clodhoppers look ******* marsupialed, it's unanimous to the outside world.

Abliss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I don't understand what the **** you just said pimpin but I hope you're enjoying swinging from my nutsack. And by the way your clodhoppers look ******* marsupialed, it's unanimous to the outside world.
I just realized something. You are actually not joking, this is serious business for you. What other people wear actually bothers and matters to you...
uhoh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
What I realized is that you really are insecure and having someone bag on your **** really bothers you to the extent that you have to keep posting your noob opinions and realizations.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
if said garbage threads were not at the top I would not notice them therefore they get the special jetdawg treatment they deserve

you guys should should be thanking me for having more foresight than the participants in those threads have you not learned anything?

You know, an amazing thing happens to threads you don't care for and ignore... they don't hurt your delicate sensibilities. They just go away. But maybe it's easier for those with Jet obsessive posting disorder to comment on every thread until they have the same exquisite taste as you. It'll be any day now.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Let me teach you about another amazing thing, if you stop begging for some common sense from me I'll stop dishing it in this thread.

erzu

Reaction score
ok noobs you asked for this. if you're wondering how to steez out without ugly red wings, here's a pic of jet and his sartorial leanings. look and learn, noobs!

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Let me teach you about another amazing thing, if you stop begging for some common sense from me I'll stop dishing it in this thread.

Uhuh...
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads