• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mailing back the loopless ones on monday thanks for ones with full loops.

colins

Reaction score
free-candy.jpg

sidewinder13

Reaction score
Cross-post from WAYWRN. The epaulet trousers and bowtie I got over a month ago, in action.

154987_476334369428_852399428_5443934_3786128_n.jpg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
need cpo in my life ... too cold in DC

between this and the TOJ fishtail parka, i should be good with outerwear forever ... but knowing mike, im sure he will persuade my wallet to open up in the near future
blush.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sidewinder13
Cross-post from WAYWRN. The epaulet trousers and bowtie I got over a month ago, in action.

Steezy! Love the Opera house in the background. Thanks for posting up the pic.

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
need cpo in my life ... too cold in DC

between this and the TOJ fishtail parka, i should be good with outerwear forever ... but knowing mike, im sure he will persuade my wallet to open up in the near future
blush.gif

Finishing up the shots now - I think that we can have this online tonight around 8PM. It's right on!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just want to give you a heads up. Now that we've moved to Kurabo selvedge for our EP's jeans, I'm going to clear out our remaining stock of our earlier Smith runs. That includes the Deadstock Selvedge (with tone-on-tone stitching), Streaky, and the 12.25oz Cone Mills Contrast jeans.

All of those styles will be marked down to $75 (final sale) tomorrow at noon. Aight!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow thats such a great deal for n00bs and veterans alike ...

much better in comparison to the competition like apc, n&f, 3sixteen

unfortunately have way too many jawns at the moment

pistolero

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys,

Just want to give you a heads up. Now that we've moved to Kurabo selvedge for our EP's jeans, I'm going to clear out our remaining stock of our earlier Smith runs. That includes the Deadstock Selvedge (with tone-on-tone stitching), Streaky, and the 12.25oz Cone Mills Contrast jeans.

All of those styles will be marked down to $75 (final sale) tomorrow at noon. Aight!

Will this include the black ones as well?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads