• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
i cut the tags off all my magiela.

Had the four stitches on the back of my jeans for like a week before thinking "wow, this looks stupid"

fistbump.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
Nothing wrong with looking plain on a normal day.
peasant
If I cut the tags off my mmm, how would internet nerds know the level of my street cred in person?

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*edit*
shoulda kept to myself

Binker

Reaction score
cutting margiela tags is silliness

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I won't think twice about cutting a tag if it's actually, you know, irritating me. But since I can't even feel the tag against my skin, I didn't and don't see a reason to cut it.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I won't think twice about cutting a tag if it's actually, you know, irritating me. But since I can't even feel the tag against my skin, I didn't and don't see a reason to cut it.

It's also really annoying to deal with buyers if you ever end up wanting to sell that ****. "IS THIS FAKE WHY ARE THERE NO TAGS???????????????????????????????????????????????"

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Almost had my clothing nerdiness exposed at a house party tonight. A few of us were standing in the kitchen and I realized the dude I was standing next to was inching forward to the back of my knit with a ******* pair of scissors. I turned around and asked him what he was doing. "Fixing your tag." By design the thread from the corners of the tag on the inside of the knit can be seen on the outside. He thought there had been a tag on the outside of the knit that I had cut at one point and just left remnants of thread there. I actually had to insist that I couldn't even feel the tag against my skin, because he STILL wanted to cut the tag once he found out there was a tag on the inside of the knit. And he wasn't even drunk.
I have no doubt that 90% of people on SF would kick this guys ass if he actually cut it.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Margiela Slim Fit jeans best fit ever

diors for me

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
I have no doubt that 90% of people on SF would kick this guys ass if he actually cut it.

I have no doubt that 90% of people on SF would get all flustered and glare but nothing would actually happen.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
ervell for me, but i don't really wear jeans that much anymore.

At least not raw denim. Maybe i will when winter comes around.

fistbump.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started kopping Geller and Cloak, now I want a Geller leather and some Geller cardigans. ****.

Also: Should I dye two pairs of suede Alden Chukka's black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics