• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MN Blizzard

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sucks to be you!

GSquared

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
Sucks to be you!

You guys get a lot colder temps up there.... and have nothing to do day or night... I'll stay in the city.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My brother just called from MN. Expecting 12 to 20 inches of snow and minus 10 degrees on Sunday.

I told him I would be thinking about him during my visit to Pasadena. The temp is supposed to be 80 and sunny
smile.gif

GSquared

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
My brother just called from MN. Expecting 12 to 20 inches of snow and minus 10 degrees on Sunday.

I told him I would be thinking about him during my visit to Pasadena. The temp is supposed to be 80 and sunny
smile.gif

You should be in Pasadena for the Rose Bowl.

On Wisconsin!

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GSquared
You guys get a lot colder temps up there....

Keeps the riff-raff out.

and have nothing to do day or night...
Why on Earth do you think we have so much sex?

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The '91 storm was over 30 inches in Mpls. Shut down the city for a day plus... not just overnight. They were predicting 12-16 inches then. They were off by 20 inches.

But 12 inches... is just a disruption for MN. 8 inches is a nice snowfall.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be spared the heavy snow.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Current resident of Minneapolis here. I have a case a beer, a bottle of gin and the ingredients necessary for a big pot of chili. I'm set. I'm going to get drunk and watch football all day on Sunday which come to think of it, isn't really that much different from my normal Sundays.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Chicago is set to get hit pretty hard tomorrow night heading into Sunday. I definitely went home and procured a sled for this weekend. Going to be legendary!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Chicago is set to get hit pretty hard tomorrow night heading into Sunday. I definitely went home and procured a sled for this weekend. Going to be legendary!
Simple pleasures for our simple lad.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Simple pleasures for our simple lad.

Yes. Staying in my house alone, reading books about the lives of our founding fathers and drinking crappy scotch sounds like much more fun than going sledding on a date. $20 says you're texting me during my date b/c you're at home bored.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Not much snow expected here, mainly just bitterly cold temps. I had snow tires put on both cars yesterday, so I'm a bit disappointed.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Not much snow expected here, mainly just bitterly cold temps. I had snow tires put on both cars yesterday, so I'm a bit disappointed.

Did you guys get much last week? Chicago got a few inches and I know my parents did in the Lafayette area as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads