• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
some people are gonna really hate this but whatever. I love summer. slightly drunk in the sun

DSC01177.jpg

Too "flamboyant" for my personal style, but cool fit man.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Walking Wardrobe
My Life Aquatic

Asos Beenie
RL Madras Shirt
Guy Cotten Derby Coat
Luke V
Asos Jeans
Clarks Desert Boots

tumblr_ld80loihwF1qfqlkdo1_500.png

I have that same madras shirt. Madras is for summer, silly!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
be careful, they might throw you in fashion jail

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
I think your rolled fits are much more interesting kvc...
his legs look much longer without his pants rolled. Unrolled is an improvement imo.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
******* sick aeglus; eason that's the best thing you've posted in forever. NN I'm not going to bother saying anything about you.

Thanks for the love/hate, guys. I'm going to go ahead and claim amnesty via berlin on that last one and say that the bottom made a lot more sense without a bad photo, but that other criticism still applies. The girl I was meeting said that wherever we went needed to be "sweatpants appropriate" and then showed up in denim, black boots, and a black chesterfield, so I looked like the bag-person from down the block.

Anyway, I loved it, so I decided to wear basically the same thing to work today. For some reason, my normally decent self-portrait skills have gone to **** recently and I can't for the life of me get a picture that I think looks anything like what I'm actually wearing. Also, I don't actually have a gut
redface.gif
So keep all that in mind as you tear this one apart. Have at it:

S0F4vl.jpg

Details:

y2kHxl.jpg

fjBY0l.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are the socks rolled down, over the boot? this is your "sweet spot" for taking pics.
officer boots look really really nice, are they comfy? any chance of a review on them, a la toj dr?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
heres why I usually crop out my face haha. Don't have software to do so here at work so enjoy stupid faces.

This is all very good of course, although I usually avoid striped suit and striped shirts at same time.

Are stripes acceptable again? I am looking at a pinstriped suit as an alternative to the black one I mentioned in "should I . . . ." I never was quite as stripe-phobic as some. Dries has featured stripes in recent collections. They can work.

Binker

Reaction score
long, drapey top looks way better than last time, but it makes your legs look very short and odd when combined with that boot/sock tuck. fit would be pretty great without the tuck

xM.

Reaction score
going to a christmas gig at a bar in a few hours, might change to something less dorky but idk the ugly sweater might be a selling point
GGaCO.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by corsairjuly
Reminds me of GraphicNovelty for some reason.
That's because I too wear generic tops with tapered gray trousers and AE's and take pictures in my company bathroom with my smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads