• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RLP
has Uniqlo ever collabed with anyone else?

they have like 4+ collabs a year. Most do not leave Asia/Japan though.

palma

Reaction score
Another question pertaining to UVCs: How are the new ones different from the old ones, people keep mentioning that they are different versions, but how exactly are they different sizing, quality etc.?

Thanks,
-palma

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is uniqlo's slim fit shirt selection like outside the US? In NYC all they have are white and black button downs.

babump

Reaction score
Originally Posted by palma
Another question pertaining to UVCs: How are the new ones different from the old ones, people keep mentioning that they are different versions, but how exactly are they different sizing, quality etc.?

Thanks,
-palma

I would also like to know.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, was there Tuesday and they had no Navy pea coats.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chakmak
Did they have them in black? That's what I was planning on getting. Or did you mean they had none at all.

Thanks for the info.

Yes they had black in S, M, and L.

wrongturnsteve

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with the Pea Coat?

I was considering ordering one if I could get a hold of a sales rep there since I won't be in NY for the next few months.

How is the fit? Anyone willing to post pics?

Thanks!

seconded

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by confab
Somebody posted fit pics of a Uniqlo peacoat on the mega peacoat thread, the fit didn't look great.
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=2398

Yeah, Uniqlo's regular stuff isn't slim, it's just shrunken. Proportions are pretty much the same as US stuff, only relatively smaller to fit smaller (asian) people.

etoyszone

Reaction score
I love Uni Qlo! It's completely random in price, some things are cheap and some are expensive, yet the stuff is all amazing. I have found thing in Uni Qlo that I've never seen before, I think that the Oxford Street branch is the best, although the Westfields and Kensington ones are also good.

Paul

Chubbs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by confab
Somebody posted fit pics of a Uniqlo peacoat on the mega peacoat thread, the fit didn't look great.
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=2398

Thanks for posting this confab

I'm thinking the poor fit might have more to do with the guy in those pics rather than the coat itself. No offense but he's built like a 10 year old boy.

I have more of an athletic build up top so I figure this coat would fit my proportions better.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheese1

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the rundown on the best stuff in the winter line? I rarely get to visit uniqlo and i'm hopefully going tomorrow

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this confab

I'm thinking the poor fit might have more to do with the guy in those pics rather than the coat itself. No offense but he's built like a 10 year old boy.

I have more of an athletic build up top so I figure this coat would fit my proportions better.

Thoughts anyone?

I'm pretty athletic and the uniqlo peacoat fits me great...a little tight in the shoulders but beyond that, i put it on, and the gf was like "....wow"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads