• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
So what you're telling us there is that when people use terms you don't understand you become extremely offended. I'm not sure that qualifies as a random fashion thought, sir.
The random fashion thoughts underpinning my attempt at a joke are that it's remarkable (1) how seemingly unrelated world events can affect fashunz consumption and (2) how fashunz vocabulary changes quickly--I can comfortably use shorthand for things I really only recently became familiar with.
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
sounds like typical n00b behavior
What is this unorthodox combination of letters and numbers? Pistols at dawn, sir.
Originally Posted by whodini
You think it was a bunch of hackers that stopped you from your Tres Bien purchase? No, dumbass, it was God asking you if you really needed to buy another goddamn vest.
Now that I have one of everything I want I need to have two of everything I want. Can polygamy be that far off?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Name Israeli //Call me Uzi // Supreme and Stussy? **** that I rock Rick, loosey goosey

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your flow has impressive cache

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele

lol8[1].gif

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase dress shirt fabric? How much would I need per shirt? etc.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Now that I have one of everything I want I need to have two of everything I want. Can polygamy be that far off?
There's a theme park in KY that you might like to talk to about that.

Originally Posted by Razele
worship.gif

Dr. Mabuse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
Does anyone know where I can purchase dress shirt fabric? How much would I need per shirt? etc.
Acorn fabrics has some of the nicest. Not cheap though. You could always call and ask a tailor about how much is needed, or shoot a PM to one of the shirtmakers on the MC side. I bought way more than I needed. http://www.acornfabrics.com/view_products.html

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The last week in the B&S forum has been very, very kind to me on both the selling and buying end.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
whadyu pick up ?? can't believe you let go of the leather ... i guess it's for the best

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there is an excellent thread going down on page 1 of MC right now. I'll et you guys figure out for yourselves which one.
smile.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
there is an excellent thread going down on page 1 of MC right now. I'll et you guys figure out for yourselves which one.
smile.gif

you're either referring to the shorts->pants conversion or the sex-change/skin-wallet conversion. either way, it's a conversion thread.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here ever do that boot / high socks tuck thing? I've been thinking about it, and will post a fit if I try. I think there was a Lanvin show recently featuring this but I can't remember which one to grab a pic.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ there has been quite a bit of discussion over the past week or so. I'm planning on it as soon as I get around to it, I believe magician said he's done it a few times (or maybe that was just long johns). Either way, post it up if you do it!

Ideefixee

Reaction score
It's a bit dubious... Have yet to see it really pulled off well. I like to keep my footwear more subtle than the rest of my apparel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads