• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the rug.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kolecho
Is that made on GG06?

i would gues the size is 7.5E too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yfyf
Yep, one of the most underrated lasts ever.

+1 it is a great design too

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
i would gues the size is 7.5E too
smile.gif

+1 it is a great design too

I was debating with George the other day about whether a diamond toe-cap belongs on a derby or an oxford and I think it looks much better on an oxford! The Regent is proof of the pudding!

HEARTLESS-531

Reaction score
Would you guys stop slapping each other on the backs and sucking each other's d*@#s. You can't even buy, over the internet, that damn rain jacket on the front page or the double breasted blue blazer. ATTENTION: I have my credit card in my hand and ready to purchase. Your 'ONLINE SHOP' says: DELAYS.
Great. Delays. Like I need delays. Embrace capitalism - do it right.

_AMD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HEARTLESS-531
Would you guys stop slapping each other on the backs and sucking each other's d*@#s. You can't even buy, over the internet, that damn rain jacket on the front page or the double breasted blue blazer. ATTENTION: I have my credit card in my hand and ready to purchase. Your 'ONLINE SHOP' says: DELAYS.
Great. Delays. Like I need delays. Embrace capitalism - do it right.

Sorry, sir. Your card has been declined at this time. All subsequent attempts to purchase from this facility will result in a $1000 nuisance charge. Thank you for your cooperation.

The Management

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you guys stop slapping each other on the backs and sucking each other's d*@#s. You can't even buy, over the internet, that damn rain jacket on the front page or the double breasted blue blazer. ATTENTION: I have my credit card in my hand and ready to purchase. Your 'ONLINE SHOP' says: DELAYS. Great. Delays. Like I need delays. Embrace capitalism - do it right.
Kindly go f*** yourself.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would you guys stop slapping each other on the backs and sucking each other's d*@#s. You can't even buy, over the internet, that damn rain jacket on the front page or the double breasted blue blazer. ATTENTION: I have my credit card in my hand and ready to purchase. Your 'ONLINE SHOP' says: DELAYS. Great. Delays. Like I need delays. Embrace capitalism - do it right.
laugh.gif
Yeah, it's pretty sad state of affairs, we've shifted our focus to getting a proper catalogue done as a stop-gap. Catalogue is taking shape here: http://picasaweb.google.com/thearmoury.com We are happy to get in touch over phone or e-mail and take your order - [email protected] Still, I think if we stop talking about diamond captoes 10% less this week, we may finish the site 18% quicker. -- We also have a trench alongside that rain jacket
Grenfell-Navy-Trench-Front-Collar-Up.jpg

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
not enough buttons on the trench.

yfyf, whats the dilly on Carmina sizing? and lodger, while you are it. feeling frisky.

We can add more buttons and maybe some lemon piping along the collar for minimal extra charge.

PMed about sizing.

madcurry

Reaction score
I received my Fox Umbrella yesterday. HK speed post is really fast, 4 days from HK to Philly. The umbrella is really nice, and I love the dark green color. Thanks for the great service!

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by madcurry
I received my Fox Umbrella yesterday. HK speed post is really fast, 4 days from HK to Philly. The umbrella is really nice, and I love the dark green color. Thanks for the great service!

No problem, glad you like it. Thanks for shopping with us!

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was debating with George the other day about whether a diamond toe-cap belongs on a derby or an oxford and I think it looks much better on an oxford! The Regent is proof of the pudding!

i think it works all ways depending on which design of derby, monk or oxford

the regent is great and i have often been tempted to get it in bordo shell with a dainite sole

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PMed about sizing.

PM me on sizing re: Lodger as well please?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why not post a size chart for all to avail?

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Viral
why not post a size chart for all to avail?
A good idea that we will put into practice for the final online shop. Right now, a lot of sizing inquiries deal more with how does X last relate to Y last. Fortunately, between Alan and I, we've owned most of the famous lasts, C&J, 348, 337, 360, EG 82, 808, 202, Vass U, F, G&G, DG70, TG73, MH71, GG06, etc so we can roughly tell you our own experiences of how one relates to the other. We might have to do an FAQ or something in future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads