• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a place where i can intern at a fashion magazine? haha much appreciated. Or does this belong in the small question thread.

xM.

Reaction score
just call whoever you'd want to intern with. getting an internship is easy if you're proactive and even if they dont officially offer it as a position, you can land one if you show that you're qualified and willing

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
stuck at work because traffic is in deadlock on my birthday ****
Happy Birthday! Hope you made it through okay. My regular 15 minute walk home took half an hour. I bumped into like 6 people. Couldn't see **** through all of the snow.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How you gonna tell me you'd like to buy something and ask for my paypal address and than 10 mins later say,

" I just scored on ebay, what are the chances! sorry!"

lol
on sufu not here don't worry

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What the **** is going on, is it that time of month for all of SW&D? Cool your ******* jets (and this is coming from me, not the most passive of members)

AJPA

Reaction score
Just read some old posts and saw that alot of you guys are fans of Morrissey (or at least the haircut). My girlfriends cousin is the new(ish) keyboardist for Morrissey. He helped write a good chunk of the new album, pretty cool dude.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a pretty cool wardrobe I think

I'm going to see if I really can go all winter without buying any knits. I think I can do it.

I think the winter is going to kind of be "rebel soldier meets hoth pilot meets sandperson meets fremen meets bedouin raider meets muad'dib meets lord byron"

you'll notice that that is a fairly redundant list, but I think it gives me wiggle room at the same time.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
This is kind of next level creepy, but I had the weirdest dream last night. I was bouncing from girl to girl when my leather bag caught on fire. The restaurant staff take my bag away to be repaired without me asking, so I yell at them and take a taxi to chase after it. After like 30 feet in the cab, jet opens the door and throws the cabbie out saying "that guy was ******* marsupialed, let me do this" and he steps on it. I don't remember anything after that.

WTF????

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
It's a dream, you just know these things.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Never recreate from your memory, always imagine new ballerz.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't think jet's arm looked swole at all in that picture. No beef yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads