• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nobunny

Reaction score
IMG_7160.jpg

Dior AW07 Combat Boots.. just kopped them from a lifesaver on sufu. So ******* happy. Will post pics in WAYWT when they arrive.
bounce2.gif

Oski

Reaction score
^nice. Would love to see a fit pic with those.

SPK

Reaction score
^baller purchase for the wife. Is she decked out in rick too?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn kunk you've got the whole family decked out in RO. One badass Christmas card.

Shigeru

Reaction score
Finally I find a pair of brown combatboots I like for a reasonable price, not as bulky as many other boots, bought them in black too. I might try with darker brown laces later though if I can manage to find waxed flat ones anywhere....
k2mrnp.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, in fact she looked horrified and frightened of it. she's more j.crew and thinks apc is daring.

Originally Posted by SPK
^baller purchase for the wife. Is she decked out in rick too?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahahaha J Crew Wife

Poor Kunky

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
no, in fact she looked horrified and frightened of it. she's more j.crew and thinks apc is daring.

try isabel marant or maybe stella mccartney, kind of a transition to rick/etc. at least it was for my wife anyway.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^thanks but the ***** is gonna wear it like it or not

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got these acne pants today...can't really wear these to work, but would totally wear this dancing (anybody got a spare bassnectar ticket for tonight?
frown.gif
) the boots are pretty recent, too - from blanc & noir
dsc01366b.jpg
dsc01374a.jpg
dsc01382u.jpg
whatcha guys think of the pants - pretty cool details i didn't really capture. articulated jointed and darts above the knees. what to put on the topside of this fit?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads