• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Youstar? Korean clothes / brand or something?

elegantgentleman

Reaction score
I bought a black, military-style button-up shirt in size XL (slim fit mediums from H&M, PLRL fit me best), and it fits well.

I also bought two coats in XL. One fits well and the other is quite snug on me. Can't wear anything heavy underneath. For reference, I wear 38R for most suits, and 40R for slim cut suits.

Overall, these are just fashion pieces so don't expect high quality. For example, I bought a peacoat, and the lower buttons are sewn through the pockets so you can't even utilise the entire depth of the pocket! That's pretty crappy. But overall, they look reasonably good. Not able to comment yet on durability.

shazadapathan

Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and 130 lbs. I normally wear between 36-38" Chest tops. A US small is a perfect size for me so would their medium be better or a large for a good fit?

I'm worried that the sleeve may be too small or the length.

Evolutionary

Reaction score
I'm actually looking to buy this wool coat from Double Ju, similar to Youstar in terms of sizing. The shoulders might be a problem though. I usually wear a 38R and I measured a 20.5" shoulder width. I was looking to get the XL but think the shoulders might not fit well if it's off by a 1.5". Anybody have experience buying something where the shoulders were an inch or so off and how the fit went?

http://zzang0906.godohosting.com/eba.../884-GRAY.html

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Evolutionary
I'm actually looking to buy this wool coat from Double Ju, similar to Youstar in terms of sizing. The shoulders might be a problem though. I usually wear a 38R and I measured a 20.5" shoulder width. I was looking to get the XL but think the shoulders might not fit well if it's off by a 1.5". Anybody have experience buying something where the shoulders were an inch or so off and how the fit went?

http://zzang0906.godohosting.com/eba.../884-GRAY.html

i like that! but not the fir lol

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by k4lnamja
Has anyone heard of Estar?

I want these boots but I dont know about the quality of korean companies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDMADE-Lambski...item895f0646d2

I've looked at that seller before, have some decent looking suede chukkas. Basically disposable for $86 shipped, if I really want some blue suede boot I might give them a try. Be better if someone else has taken the plunge first.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gibonius
I've looked at that seller before, have some decent looking suede chukkas. Basically disposable for $86 shipped, if I really want some blue suede boot I might give them a try. Be better if someone else has taken the plunge first.

I really like the tan leather chukkas but I don't want to be the test guppy! lol

alexanduh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by k4lnamja
I really like the tan leather chukkas but I don't want to be the test guppy! lol

test guppy.

Fallen54

Reaction score
hi im new to the site, saw alot of you were wondering what size to wear and im wondering the same, some of you said they a VERY slim flit and on ebay alot of them say that their M is a US small.
im 5'8 130lbs waist 28 30 length, not sure on chest and arm size was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction before i spend alot of money on things that are to small or to big thanks.

RayjL

Reaction score
Buying clothes on line can be tricky but I hate shopping in the mall I found this forum looking for info on Youstars
All the info I can find says upsize http://youstarclothing.com also said something about short sleeves
I am going to get a cheap long sleeve shirt first to test
I will post results

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh hai guis, am lookin for cheep
aszin clothing to ware preferably made by poor aszin peeple in less than satis factory surrounings. badly stiled out of subpar materials prefurred, so that its either out of stile or wares out by years end. i dont have much cash but the little i have im happy to thro away.

mrbulb

Reaction score
Hello, sorry my english, I am from Argentina, and i interest in this clothes, but I use Polo ralph XL custom fit and italian GUCCI or D&G XXL, so this korena Clothes are too small i think. Anybody who use Polo Ralph Xl buy something in yourstar?
Are there any other clothes whit this design but more big? I think there are a lot of people who like this design, but size is a problem.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AJL
oh hai guis, am lookin for cheep
aszin clothing to ware preferably made by poor aszin peeple in less than satis factory surrounings. badly stiled out of subpar materials prefurred, so that its either out of stile or wares out by years end. i dont have much cash but the little i have im happy to thro away.

You talk like Korea's third world dude. I wouldn't buy any of this junk, but it's not being made by slave labor.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads