• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dead reptiles on a stick seem to be widely available on the streets of Hong Kong. No one who spoke English was able to explain this to me

Softy, it would be a highly limited edition, I think - say, 10 copies due to demand - but I appreciate the notion

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes you eat them why else would they be in a food market.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Gordo
laugh.gif

If you guys like, I could take a bunch of nude pics, all different poses, upright, reclining etc. I'll post them all in a new thread and we could have a big poll to decide

yess!

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
How are you in any way fat?

Look at the bottom button on the shirt, it is pulling so hard it looks like it is about to pop off any second.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Well I do need a haircut, but I really don't think I have the face shape to support a hairstyle as short as many of you would seem to like (the Jungend I had last winter was the shortest it's been in more than a decade.)

It might sound odd, but I like the contrast of floppy puppy-dog hair and an austere, vaguely military-styled outfit.

Get it shagged and part it to one side and your hair will look a thousand times better.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
is it crunchy?

is that a pen i see tucked into your placket, barims? you are a class act!

I never got round to eating them as I didn't visit any restaurants that offered them. I was a little disappointed at not getting to eat anything more unusual than ox tongue

And thank you. It is a rollerball Mont Blanc Meisterstuck pen, which I foolishly left in a taxi the following week. Oddly, I'm not too regretful as it has freed me up to seek exciting replacements

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Get it shagged and part it to one side and your hair will look a thousand times better.

Just get a ******* Japanese perm already.

Originally Posted by barims
I never got round to eating them as I didn't visit any restaurants that offered them. I was a little disappointed at not getting to eat anything more unusual than ox tongue

And thank you. It is a rollerball Mont Blanc Meisterstuck pen, which I foolishly left in a taxi the following week. Oddly, I'm not too regretful as it has freed me up to seek exciting replacements

I found jellyfish tentacles to be incredibly boring to eat.

Yes, I thought I noticed that little white snowcapped nib peeking out.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Damn a lot of good fits. Dlester, NOBD, baconzilla all great.

Asobu that shirt is awesome, do you own it?

Thanks, Uncontrol.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
It is a rollerball Mont Blanc Meisterstuck pen, which I foolishly left in a taxi the following week.

I lost mine too and haven't replaced it yet

Cote

Reaction score
To Synthese: Silent suit you very well. Nice and unusual look.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
What the **** are those things?
They're lizards, used for (Chinese) medicinal purposes. I forgot what they're supposed to help cure, sinuses or something. I'm guessing Barims took that in Sheung Wan in the Chinese medicine market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads