• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have some more styleforum comix but they are not ready for prime time. that would be an excellent way to divert attention
confused.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey softy, sorry to attn: whore it up tonight, but do you have me on block? just trying to get a read.

I've made over 100 postings today

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
i have some more styleforum comix but they are not ready for prime time. that would be an excellent way to divert attention
confused.gif

i think this would actually be an excellent opportunity to showcase more.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slack, just shut up for a while you're quite boring now.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Honestly, this is how I view slack. He's kind of like a Yorkie that you buy from the pet store. First, when you bring the Yorkie home, they're very quiet because they're unfamiliar with their surroundings and are generally scared of the sudden changes. Give the dog a few days, and the ***** goes crazy. Like goddamn, ***** be startin' a shitstorm kind of crazy. You know, kind of like crazy black queens with their "oh no you didn't!" kind of **** as they try to establish their place within the household. Barking at everything, ripping up anything it can chew on, trying to bite you if you try to pet them. Then, after you train her, the dog realizes her place at the bottom of the hierarchy and does everything she can to appease her human owners.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
Then, after you train her, the dog realizes her place at the bottom of the hierarchy and does everything she can to appease her human owners.

Or his/her place in a hot stew.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like buying myself something for Christmas, but I haven't the slightest idea what to get. I was thinking about a nice knit or a pair of duck trousers...

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
Honestly, this is how I view slack. He's kind of like a Yorkie that you buy from the pet store. First, when you bring the Yorkie home, they're very quiet because they're unfamiliar with their surroundings and are generally scared of the sudden changes. Give the dog a few days, and the ***** goes crazy. Like goddamn, ***** be startin' a shitstorm kind of crazy. You know, kind of like crazy black queens with their "oh no you didn't!" kind of **** as they try to establish their place within the household. Barking at everything, ripping up anything it can chew on, trying to bite you if you try to pet them. Then, after you train her, the dog realizes her place at the bottom of the hierarchy and does everything she can to appease her human owners.

nahnuen;

This is tough for me to say, but, with these silly paragraphs above you're actually embarrassing the witty, creative posters of this site. They read that and think it's bad. And wish you would just let them take care of the heavy lifting. Knowing that your poorly thought out metaphor posted above is in reality counterproductive to me abandoning this site. I'm not sure if there is some sort of language barrier, or anything like that - and I don't care - but I can't say that I totally understand you.

Now, moving forward...please, if you must, post about me. Don't post at me. I will no longer respond. I have never, ever in my life blocked someone on a message board (unless spamming), but I am very close to blocking you. Please take this to heart and stop posting at me. Thank you, nahnuen.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Or his/her place in a hot stew.
Lol... Koreans generally only eat one kind of dog, which is called 황구 (yellow dog), and it's raised specifically for consumption. I'm pretty sure they're all mutts, too.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
and is the angry spammer in this thread not a yellow dog?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
and is the angry spammer in this thread not a yellow dog?

hahahahahahahahaaha win

Lynx_the_one

Reaction score
I feel like slack, has made more posts today, then I've made on this site period.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do I turn on ignore? tia

edit: found it

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lynx_the_one
I feel like slack, has made more posts today, then I've made on this site period.

dude im not positive of the exact amount but i've made probably close to 200 postings today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads