• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"gender crusade"

Not trying to stir the pot, but can you expand on this? I am attempting to gain a stronger grasp on the posting entity and enigma that is uncontrol. Just brief...no need for great detail.

And uncontrol, unblock me you ******* *****. Did I really hurt you that bad man. Get over it, tough guy. For a troll you sure as **** got thin skin.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
I'm not even kidding. I don't have an issue with the way you dress at all, but all you seem to do is polarize and antagonize people, irritating members under the veil of your gender crusade until they spawn into 5 page long **** fests dogpiles that no one wants to read.
This is actually 1000% correct. uncontrol is a cute little elf but he is on a meaningless crusade to stomp noobs into dust, and it derails the **** out of things.
image2.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Slack, give it a rest

I will, DLester. I'm seriously getting kind of tired.

Honestly I fare a lot better in the non-sticky threads. Like the w/h one, and a few others.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Holy **** this thread

In other news, "Uncontrol" has been accepted to UrbanDictionary. In a few days you can tell all your friends.

I'm confused by this "dressing your lifestyle" idea. Serious question, what does that mean?

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm confused by this "dressing your lifestyle" idea. Serious question, what does that mean?
see i'm not alone

this thread:
23i9pva.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
wow EMS is really great way to send. priority/first-class are worthless misnomers. 3-5 business days tracked and insured and it costs the same.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** this thread......I'm confused by this "dressing your lifestyle" idea. Serious question, what does that mean?

I guess I'm kind of responsible for that. And really I meant it to be a simple concept. I myself like to hike, boat, fish - **** like that. For real, no jokes. I kind of live in the woods. And my clothing and style of dress reflects my lifestyle. (i.e. the kind of generic, done n done, SF look. W + Horns, beanies, quoddys, EG, Woolrich, flannels...stuff like that).

It gets complicated when you examine someone like Uncontrol, and how he may "dress his lifestyle". But really, it was kind of determined -- and no hate @ uncontrol -- but I guess it's sitting indian style sipping bubble tea watching anime pron whilst doing international internet shopping on y00x and making postings on style forums and fourch@n.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
alright can ppl stop quoting slacktide. i was doing just fine.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
You tell us. What do blue DBSS booties say about your lifestyle
It's all costume. I'd like to add that my Damir Doma bedouin gear is pretty awesome.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's all costume.
natch. just ribbing you my dear relishing this opportunity to grow my ignore list. also trying to think of what interesting images i could insert into the thread to move attention in another direction

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol

for real guys just ignore slack tide

uncontrol, seriously. tell um why you mad, man. I dont get it...

you gently rib people on this site all day every day but someone comes along and talks some **** to you and you ignore them and retreat into your fuckin turtle shell on some kinda boo-hoo type tip? Whats up dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics