• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only drink beer when it's the only option

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
There's a little known rule that if 100 people put you on ignore (which I imagine you're approaching with unparalleled quickness) you get perma-banned. At this point, you might want to go edit out all of your posts from today, because it's likely that the 'ignorers' will continue to compile even if you don't make another post.

Dude I think getting 100 people to use the ignore me feature w/o resorting to posting gay pr0n would be fuckin' rad. So lets get reportin, ppl.

StyFo or not - i'll be stylin', still.

I don't need this url to validate my existence.

It's as simple as that, PaulYAY.

& fwiw, I just ignored myself
cool.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i'm bout to put some new mmmgats into b&s but i'm wondering if my thread will be closed for bumping it. rules say not too many new items in a row so i gotta wait a few days
confused.gif

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
i'm bout to put some new mmmgats into b&s but i'm wondering if my thread will be closed for bumping it. rules say not too many new items in a row so i gotta wait a few days
confused.gif

i dont think 2 consecutive days would do it. it has to be pretty obviously intentional as far as i've seen, i bump threads with new items all the time..

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
confused.gif

It's fine. Mostly, that rule is for people who sell $5K leather jackets and $1000 shoes in FS:MC, and then try to bump by adding a new tie every 6 hours. **** that that pisses us off, mainly because it insults our intelligence.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
haha a new tie every hour sounds like a brilliant scheme ! especially if they replace instead of add on the hour so you have no clue what you're buying .... what ? ok will update my thread thanks man.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to Paris in 17 days and want to know of any brands that are not found in the US that have a good selection for skinny/slim guys. Any suggestions?

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
is it just me or is SF getting more and more irritating lately

SF lately has been mostly dogpiling on on certain members. I blame Uncontrol.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
dude, shut up. you keep popping up randomly in threads and saying some meager little ****. tugging on my flannel. now get the **** off my back, bud. scram. beat it. fuckin go QQ somewhere else. edit; or just block me like everyone else, you dunce.
psst i've been posting longer than you. this is what i should be saying to you. just fyi
teacha.gif
also, you're really not that funny.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
lol

I'm not even kidding. I don't have an issue with the way you dress at all, but all you seem to do is polarize and antagonize people, irritating members under the veil of your gender crusade until they spawn into 5 page long **** fests dogpiles that no one wants to read.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
psst i've been posting longer than you. this is what i should be saying to you. just fyi
teacha.gif

also, you're really not that funny.

I am funny. You fail to recognize my humor. Because you're most likely an insecure socially awkward kiddo whose condition manifests itself into being a ****** poster on an internet fashion forum.

Posting longer than me? You've been here since 2009. If you couldn't tell, genius, I probably have 100,00+ posts on the internet. That's right. Now I'm here. Until I'm banned.

So take your instructors wand, shove it up your puckered asssoul, stfu, and leave me alone.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
I am funny. You fail to recognize my humor. Because you're most likely an insecure socially awkward kiddo whose condition manifests itself into being a ****** poster on an internet fashion forum.

Posting longer than me? You've been here since 2009. If you couldn't tell, genius, I probably have 100,00+ posts on the internet. That's right. Now I'm here. Until I'm banned.

So take your instructors wand, shove it up your puckered asssoul, stfu, and leave me alone.

Oh snap! This guy must be mad funny because he says he is! Damn. Yes, your pages of asinine bullshit on the pretense of being tongue-in-cheek were INCREDIBLY funny. So much so that everyone here agrees with you. Yes, because I don't find you funny, I automatically must fail at recognizing your "subtle and witty" humor. You, my friend, and you alone, are the king of the world! ****, man. I'm in front of some regal presence. All bow before King slack tide XVII!

And he calls me the insecure one...
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics