• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Having clothing congruent with your lifestyle is one of the most important parts of looking good and having that certain "je ne sais quoi" be it steez, swag or whatever else.
Yes, a thousand times yes.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
All right, this is something that has been bothering me for a while. WHAT exactly is (0)?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i always thought it was magician trying to signify a butthole..

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
All right, this is something that has been bothering me for a while. WHAT exactly is (0)?

Sarcasm meter on a 0-10 scale.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
I'm kind of curious why I was laughed at for drinking a bud light..

i .. ahem.. occasionally get them at bars, on tap. and sometimes even a twelve pack at the store
eh.gif

cheers.gif

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i always thought it was magician trying to signify a butthole..
can you really just stop? no one gives a **** about your opinion anymore, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about. you've lost the game already. kekeke zerg rush ggnore edit: thank you, norcal

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
can you really just stop? no one gives a **** about your opinion anymore, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about. you've lost the game already. kekeke zerg rush ggnore edit: thank you, norcal
dude, shut up. you keep popping up randomly in threads and saying some meager little ****. tugging on my flannel. now get the **** off my back, bud. scram. beat it. fuckin go QQ somewhere else. edit; or just block me like everyone else, you dunce.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it just me or is SF getting more and more irritating lately

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$2k purses and $5 twelve packs. mans man.

I often walk in to bars with a 6 pack of boh hidden in my 4 figure Japanese calfskin bag.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I often walk in to bars with a 6 pack of boh hidden in my 4 figure Japanese calfskin bag.

Sorry magician, I thought you had me on block. It actually makes me feel better knowing you don't. Thanks /sincere

if i can get uncontrol's ambiguously sexed ass to unblock me my night will be complete /sincere

tomorrows gonna be different u guys. for the better.

i just love to ******* post.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what gets a guy banned in these parts? not that I want to be banned, but just curious. I need to know my .08 if ya know wut I mean..

in fact, i would hate to be banned. as I have so, so many more detailed fit pics to share.

There's a little known rule that if 100 people put you on ignore (which I imagine you're approaching with unparalleled quickness) you get perma-banned. At this point, you might want to go edit out all of your posts from today, because it's likely that the 'ignorers' will continue to compile even if you don't make another post.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Baller hipster?
confused.gif

Not ragging on Boh specifically (and kudos to your B'more pride), but I think drinking terrible beer is just as affected and try-hard as an all-out urban lumberjack or repro coal miner fit. There's good beer everywhere, it's not particularly expensive, and there's no reason to drink the malt beverage equivalent of a week-old McDonald's extra value meal. Drinking Bud/Miller/Coors/one of a thousand other mass-produced, adjunct-filled, flavorless lagers connects you to the working class about as well as shopping at your local Wal-Mart.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No Im a garden variety not baller hipster. I just occasionally splurge on nice fashion pieces but only when I get them WAY below retail.

Boh fits my budget and I do admit I choose it out of all the cheap beers for the Baltimore cachet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads