• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
The only way you can salvage this is if you post nude pics of yourself with "StyleForum" written on your chest in sharpie.

There's another step involving the sharpie.....

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
magician entering troll status

i'm just going to put everyone on ignore and talk to myself alone on the forum

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Similar to Uncontrol, almost all of my posts on here are low level trolling.

there was a brief period of earnestness for the month just after I joined and very occasionally when I get to talk about Rick Owens or Julius.
(0)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
How will I know whether to post pictures of varnished skulls or flowing manes ?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
what gets a guy banned in these parts? not that I want to be banned, but just curious. I need to know my .08 if ya know wut I mean..

I haven't been on here long enough to know, but I know that the mods on sf are way more lenient than the mods on other forums I visit and it seems to work better. The members seem to self moderate (uncontrol, lol) and it avoids moderator / poster drama.

Originally Posted by Magician
Which school you at buddy? BTWs probably gonna be at Club Charles tonight. holler Bmore folk.

I'm a freshman at Hopkins. Just found out the deadline for one of my papers got pushed back which means I can go out at least one night this weekend...woot!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
p.s. thanks nothwithit. You've always seemed to be a decent dude.

This is where you're mistaken; actually, I'm a total douche.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
I need a suit for med school interview, but there's no way Uniqlo/H&M will fit me

Marks and Spencer it is, then
ffffuuuu.gif

i have a 'slim fit' marks & spencer suit i got for £99 that fits pretty well imo. pants fit like **** though.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
ironic

lol yeah, i honestly thought that all his posts were tongue-in-cheek, and wasn't sure what to make of him

Originally Posted by whodini
Just curious if you're talking about this from just hearing the connection now and you're trying to piece a causal relationship or if you've actually read the studies, have talked with oncologists, have clinical first-hand experiences, etc.

the former, pretty much just read the abstract, but has anyone actually talked with oncologists and had clinical experience with this?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of curious why I was laughed at for drinking a bud light..

i .. ahem.. occasionally get them at bars, on tap. and sometimes even a twelve pack at the store
eh.gif

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
I need a suit for med school interview, but there's no way Uniqlo/H&M will fit me

Marks and Spencer it is, then
ffffuuuu.gif

How much time do you have? If you can wait a few weeks order of MCB&S the deals there are ******* amazing and you will end up with far more suit for your $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads