• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superdry Clothing

Lorco

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new here just have a quick question dunno if this is the right place to ask!!!!

I have bought a lot of SuperDry clothing over the pass number of years and at first was the only one i knew who wore the brand however recently everyone of my friends are buying SuperDry and a lot of them in fact have the same items of clothing as me.

This is starting to p*ss me off.

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows of a similar brand i could move on to???

Thanks for your time.

montyharding

Reaction score
You'll probably have to be more specific than that.

Like - what did you like about them?

That they're your regular fairly disposable cheap tat?
That they have a crap logo emblazoned on them?
That they're kind of ugly to boot?

As far as cheap tat goes, I've quite liked the odd bit of Crafted stuff that Republic sells. Don't like anything they have right now though. Fenchurch are also OK I think. It's all disposable stuff though - why go for something different, i.e. not cheap tat? I'm sure SF would be much more helpful in that respect...

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
spam[1].gif

Lorco

Reaction score
Monty,

I liked everything about them.

I take it you have a seroius problem with them monty!!!!!!!!

That they're your regular fairly disposable cheap tat?
That they have a crap logo emblazoned on them?
That they're kind of ugly to boot?

That of course is YOUR opinion and certainly not mine just so we are clear.

Why do you call it cheap tat??? what would you wear???

@Patrick......Spam wat you mean by that??

Gwarg

Reaction score
You should look at the other threads in this forum to see what he would wear.

montyharding

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lorco
Monty, I liked everything about them. I take it you have a seroius problem with them monty!!!!!!!! That of course is YOUR opinion and certainly not mine just so we are clear. Why do you call it cheap tat??? what would you wear??? @Patrick......Spam wat you mean by that??
With all due respect, you might not be quite ready for Styleforum if you're a fan of brands - or 'style'
facepalm.gif
like Superdry's. To me they've always struck me as the 21st century equivalent of the faux-fur-lined anorak. I'd suggest reading around. Maybe take a look at the offerings of the brands mentioned in the Strret Wear section. Actually develop a sense of style. That sort of thing. Happy hunting.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recomend Attolini.
Its just a bit different....but close enough.

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
jebus, you could have just directed him to SW&D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads