• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
I don't. "Homophobic" is a word that smug PC undergrads throw around to make themselves seem enlightened and tolerant. Keep trying to categorize people under *isms and I'll keep on not giving a ****. You can't get inside my head and find out what my prejudices are, and even if you could, they might change at any moment.

And you yourself think that you are some well-versed, intelligent, and competent individual. We do not. Move along now; no one really cares for your opinion. We had our fun with you and now it's time for you to go back under the bridge quietly to save face.

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
I'm sorry, but you suck so much.

edit: not actually sorry.

Why, because I'm defending an entire township from some marsupial's blanket accusation of "homophobia"?

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
p81ol.gif

Vecna

Reaction score
Get off it guys. Not worth it.

Also, what willy said.

On the topic of cigars - I've smoked my fair share of ****** cigars and had my first cuban two nights ago
Jesus christ that is some terrific ****... it's like drinking Johnnie Walker Black after drinking nothing but Evan Williams (no offense to Mr. Williams)

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
I don't. "Homophobic" is a word that smug PC undergrads throw around to make themselves seem enlightened and tolerant. Keep trying to categorize people under *isms and I'll keep on not giving a ****. You can't get inside my head and find out what my prejudices are, and even if you could, they might change at any moment.

Dude man, you threw yourself under the bus when you posted the comments regarding to the bag. I am neither PC nor undergrad, but I can tell you are definitely a homophobe.
/rant

Imma lurk now...........

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
All this thread needs now is clarksdb with a good dose of kentmoney

Originally Posted by vthustle
Too bad he got himself banned recently...

clarksdb, we hardly knew ye.

Anyone wanna set the odds on a kent/boots/aether-style reappearance?

@ NYR - like the fit and the trimmed down facial hair

@ milosh - like the bag (for reals)

@ Vashin - needz pocket sq

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All hem everything, tiny pants, ya dig?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
All hem everything, tiny pants, ya dig?

I think..

You hem. Cool. I want a pair of epaul chinos to complete my winter panting needs and was just curious if anyone actually cuffed straight up (someone who isn't 6'2"+ i.e.) or if hemmin' was the name of teh game..

epaul should offer a hem service for like 15 or 20 bucks or so.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads